PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 09:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jsgross is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Hi,

One more feature. In bright sunlight, though I will try it out today, a white dialer usually shows up better.

Just my 2 cents.
JSG
Old 05-31-2010, 09:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
This isnt a bug, but maybe an oversight. On the Display Alert Settings widget, there needs to be a way to access the alert. IE: tap the box to go to the email. Right now you have to close it and then tap the individual icon. Just a thougth.
in addition to this, my alert window only shows the last text message (for example) not the most recent one.

for example if my received messages were:

(unread) wife: "get some work done"

(previously read) wife:"are you screwing off at work ??"

when the new message come in, my display window will show the previously read message as opposed to the newly un-read one. Is this normal??

(I also second the idea of having the ability to go to the texts/email rather than being required to close the alert window first)

Thanks again BIG and Max for all the work...
Old 05-31-2010, 09:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

jsgross is just getting started

Thanks. Since you are watching this , "what is autopopou" option?
I also noticed that the Calendar widget overlaps from one screen to another. This does not look neat if you elect a custom backround.

JSG
Old 05-31-2010, 09:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XDA Exec
Carrier: At&T

BatMan01 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
I got it squared away, i am litterally 15-20 minutes away from a connection to a Verizon Tower, and had to drive down to catch one to do the over the air programming. Once I did that everything was fine. For whatever reason ths part of the state doesnt play well with Verizon.

I tend to flash a lot, and the EPST resets sometimes, and this happened to be one of those times. If anyone knows how to back up my current settings, or what fields need to be updated to program my phone it would be appreciated.
Chuggy, programming the phone when you are in an extended area or roaming is the problem I asked Bigzz about in his other ROM. I have not found any way to manually program my phone in this situation. Normally you just dial ##778 and hit send and it brings up the option to edit these settings. I have found several cooked ROMS including Bigzz's that will not let me manually program to reactivate my phone. I have to flash back to stock then manually program the flash to this ROM. Avoid the Clear Storage option in Settings as this resets EPST as well.

I have found a couple of cooked ROMs that will also work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:15 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgross View Post
Thanks. Since you are watching this , "what is autopopou" option?
I also noticed that the Calendar widget overlaps from one screen to another. This does not look neat if you elect a custom backround.

JSG
Auto popout works on alert widgets only in Layout 1
what it will do is automatically expand showing preview...
if you dont have it checked it will not pop out automatically. you will have to hit the plus sign

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

I am defintely loving this MaxSense Experience.

Just somethings I've seen:
Rom Specific:
I dont know if this was on purpose or not..but there is no tab in the manillla contacts when you select a specific contact. There is usually a tab for info,messaging,email,facebook,and call history..It's not there anymore just a tab when you are viewing all contacts.
edit: I DO HOWEVER SEE IT WHEN I SELECT A CONTACT FROM THE MANILLA FAVORITE PEOPLE TAB
BUT IT DOES NOT COME UP WHEN IM VIEWING ALL CONTACTS AND SELECT A SPECIFIC CONTACT DONT KNOW WHY.

It seems my battery drains a bit fast even with hiding the taskbar and animation but I was expecting it.

Edit: Also BIG I know im asking a lot of stuff now but i would luv to have the dialer where you can see the facebook pictures of your contacts when they call you.
MaxSense
Also whenever I try to reclaim ram with MemMaid MaxSense never restarts or it just won't come up, the phone becomes buggy and I have to reset.

Also I'm curious if the quick links and manilla tabs are the only things that show up in landscape so the home screen isn't functional on landscape?

The autolock does not work for me some reason but i use chobit lock though anyway. Just would like to see how it works though.

BIG i would luv it if u could make it where you have the option to change how many quick link pages there are I personally only need about 20 quick links not 80 gazillion LMAO.
AND WHERE CAN I GET SOME WALLPAPERS GOOGLE WAS NOT GIVING ME ANY GOOD OPTIONS?

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240

Last edited by bsmoove386; 05-31-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

As many have already said before:

1) Customizable number of quicklinks on the quicklinks panel.
2) As ryanmv213 said, may be one of the panels could be dedicated to Sense UI tab of user's choice (maybe even make it widget friendly)
3) Music widget to music tab.
4) Ability to add more quicklinks on home panel
5) Ability to add multiple instances of widgets

Thanks for all your efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
... allocate a sense 2.5 tab page to the 1st and 3rd widget pages. Example would be instead of using a page to customize widgets and things maybe you could slide to the sense calendar tab, or the sense twitter tab, or favorite people tab, and so forth.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I personally have no problem getting back to the home screen now that I know I was suppose to hit the home to get back to it LOL..but BIG i guess for others maybe if it's possible to make the arrows separate from the Home so then when people press Home Maxsense takes them home and people can't accidentally slide to the next screen.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
As many have already said before:

1) Customizable number of quicklinks on the quicklinks panel.
2) As ryanmv213 said, may be one of the panels could be dedicated to Sense UI tab of user's choice (maybe even make it widget friendly)
3) Music widget to music tab.
4) Ability to add more quicklinks on home panel
5) Ability to add multiple instances of widgets

Thanks for all your efforts.
I totally agree with you and ryanmv213 that sounds F**KIN AWESOME!!!
Old 05-31-2010, 11:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work

does anyone have the touch input 2.1 build 2012 cab this one is so much better than any other input that i ever experianced. the t9 only suggest real words not "wvwvwwv" as an option of a word
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development