PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 03:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP 2
Carrier: VRZ 1-18-10 Merdin's 6.5.3 M 2.5

vetman1978 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Gotta sat very impressed. Some things are quirky but best ROM ever. Good job BIG and Max!!!!! Never going conventional again.... Should be called "Krackan ROM"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Has anyone tried Sashimi yet? I cant get it to start it ends at the intilializing sashimi screen saying sashimi initialization complete...

Edit: nevermind i got it to work the storage card was messed up after I did a disk drive connection..

Sorry this may sound dumb but how do you get back to the original home screen when u selected a tab

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240

Last edited by bsmoove386; 05-30-2010 at 04:13 PM.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:10 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by modembug View Post
ha i already broke mine me thinks! the shortcuts for alerts dont open messages anymore maybe time for a hard reset? Also the shortcuts when you tilt the phone, anyway to remove a quick link once its been added?

Go into edit widget mode and then open the quicklink you want change and then click clear link and then after that go back into the normal mode and click the link again and pick the program.

Old 05-30-2010, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G (Supersonic)

modembug is keeping up the good workmodembug is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to modembug Send a message via MSN to modembug Send a message via Yahoo to modembug

UPDATE: so the SMS quicklinks not working is because I had Alerts Panel setup on another pane with apparently disables SMS, Email, Phone from opening when you press them.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via AIM to modembug Send a message via MSN to modembug Send a message via Yahoo to modembug
Unhappy Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Go into edit widget mode and then open the quicklink you want change and then click clear link and then after that go back into the normal mode and click the link again and pick the program.
I have autorotate on in MaxSense settings... which when you rotate the phone gives you a whole ton of shortcuts. (I do not see a way to edit these once you set them.)
Old 05-30-2010, 04:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

italianamericn is a n00b

Having a strange problem...
Did the flash dance, tried this a few times now and keep having the same issue. Anyone else having a problem with:

button bar showing "no", "yes", or "cancel" randomly popping up between screens, and flashing away before i can even click them? not that i know what they're for seeing as how that's all that comes up.

also, is there any way to decrease sensitivity of the home button? every time i try to click it to get back home it ends up sliding slightly to one side or the other and i have to click my end key to get back to the home page. Thanks everyone! and thanks to Big for another great rom!

**running the sprint color version

Last edited by italianamericn; 05-30-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:20 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
I have autorotate on in MaxSense settings... which when you rotate the phone gives you a whole ton of shortcuts. (I do not see a way to edit these once you set them.)

Those are the quicklinks that are accessible when you slide the home icon on the today screen to the left and then you will see pages worth of quicklinks. In the lower corner there is a wrench icon that allows you to swap out the programs.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am having a problem trying to Enable VoiceCommand. I have tried both the stock and color verizon Roms.

After selecting Enabled and then pressing OK a popup appears saying "Cannot save all changes"
Old 05-30-2010, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
I am having a problem trying to Enable VoiceCommand. I have tried both the stock and color verizon Roms.

After selecting Enabled and then pressing OK a popup appears saying "Cannot save all changes"

Okay then another funny thing, so i can add buttons on that home over shortcut, and they show up on the autorotate quick links. however I cannot edit the ones that have been added via the autorotate.. :\
Old 05-30-2010, 04:30 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Okay then another funny thing, so i can add buttons on that home over shortcut, and they show up on the autorotate quick links. however I cannot edit the ones that have been added via the autorotate.. :\
MaxSense Landscape has not been refined.. Max wants to see the response from the initial release before he goes any further...

AGAIN...THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING FOR MAXSENSE

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development