PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

xefe is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
I FIXED IT!!!

check and make sure its working now, if you dont mind

yep working perfect now
Old 05-30-2010, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Big this is such a great rom.

So fast The hype does it no justice.

I have a question though.

The home wallpaper it applies to all three tabs right? Meaning each tab doesn't have its own designated wallpaper. The reason why im asking is because it seems as though my wallpaper is overlapping when I scroll between tabs

I have to resize it right? I remember you posted a size that the photo must be I just can't find it.

Here is a photo to show you what I mean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xefe View Post
pretty sure its panoramic

features of maxsense
· full screen ( wallpapers 960x800 )
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:11 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by spambusterdave View Post
features of maxsense
· full screen ( wallpapers 960x800 )

That is correct and any 960x800 works awesome.

Old 05-30-2010, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

I cant figure out how the favorite contacts widget works....
Old 05-30-2010, 03:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

is there anyway to make the shortcut for sms go to windows messaging instead of htc messaging? Also, is there any way to assign the long-press talk key to the task manager that is in the right hand corner, the simple one? I cant find a link to it in the windows folder, and when i try to copy it wont let me, yet every link i click is the "simple" manager, with just "end task" at the bottom left, but when i try to assign task manager to long-press end key, its the complicated one that shows processes and such

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
Old 05-30-2010, 03:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cell

seesser is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
You can swipe up and down to find your contact. Then press the contact image for 2 sec. and you should get to there info screen to either call or text them.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:35 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post

Press the Favorite contact the swipe left or right to change the contact.

Press and hold on the contact to get the options to call, message, edit, or email contact(if an email is linked to the contact)
Old 05-30-2010, 03:38 PM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnYng View Post
is there anyway to make the shortcut for sms go to windows messaging instead of htc messaging? Also, is there any way to assign the long-press talk key to the task manager that is in the right hand corner, the simple one? I cant find a link to it in the windows folder, and when i try to copy it wont let me, yet every link i click is the "simple" manager, with just "end task" at the bottom left, but when i try to assign task manager to long-press end key, its the complicated one that shows processes and such
I have yet to see SMS directly open Win Messaging.

You are talking about ArkSwitch and I do not no a regedit way, but RhodiumKbdControl CDMA would do this for you. The program in in the system settings folder and then you can edit the buttons you choose. PM me if you want further instructions.
Attached Files
File Type: cab RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA.CAB (377.4 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-30-2010, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

drurc8 is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone have problem with Voice Command, I couldn't enable it.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G (Supersonic)

modembug is keeping up the good workmodembug is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to modembug Send a message via MSN to modembug Send a message via Yahoo to modembug

ha i already broke mine me thinks! the shortcuts for alerts dont open messages anymore maybe time for a hard reset? Also the shortcuts when you tilt the phone, anyway to remove a quick link once its been added?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development