View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 03:38 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnYng View Post
is there anyway to make the shortcut for sms go to windows messaging instead of htc messaging? Also, is there any way to assign the long-press talk key to the task manager that is in the right hand corner, the simple one? I cant find a link to it in the windows folder, and when i try to copy it wont let me, yet every link i click is the "simple" manager, with just "end task" at the bottom left, but when i try to assign task manager to long-press end key, its the complicated one that shows processes and such
I have yet to see SMS directly open Win Messaging.

You are talking about ArkSwitch and I do not no a regedit way, but RhodiumKbdControl CDMA would do this for you. The program in in the system settings folder and then you can edit the buttons you choose. PM me if you want further instructions.
Attached Files
File Type: cab RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA.CAB (377.4 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.