View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 03:01 AM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

cool! i was going to post about the browser thing because i found the problem when trying to click on links in twitter and rss hub.

Thank you for answering my question about mms earlier. I forgot what your name was but I thanked that post. Thank you.

I posted another question that nobody has answered yet. I am hoping to get some help because I dont want to use some other app or anything else that may make the phone unstable. Its been working great for me 6/9 sprint woohoo!

I am curious about the voice recorder. It seems to be missing from this rom release and I use it for dictation every once in awhile. I dont want any of that resco or other crap. I want the stock voice recorder. Did it get removed on error? Or am I missing it somewhere? is the icon just missing etc?

What is it called? is there a cab for it? Man I have alot of questions but bottom line is i need it. Can someone help a brother out?

Thanks!