View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 12:36 AM
newkidd
PPCGeeks Regular

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil91732 View Post
Hey Big, having an issue with the facebook app on sense. When it trys to load Opera 10 I get:

" The file 'Opera10-armv4i cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file."

Also can you do anything about the volume control? I have to press it manually each time to raise and lower the volume. Can you change it so when I hold the volume button down it will lower instead of pressing 7 times to get to vibrate.

Iguana's above fix worked on my facebook app. give it a try. its a cinch!