PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

While I'm waiting for your new release to drop I was hoping to get some advice from the customization king on how to edit or possibly remove the 3 dots and/or the arrows outside the home icon. I looked in the link you provided for customizations and didn't have any luck finding ways to edit these. Also is there a way to reduce the space between the notification icon and the number of notifications? Will any of the old font changing sense cabs work with maxsense? Last question I am aware of the settings all over the place for Maxsense to change text color but is there a way to change the color on home screen without changing the color on the sense tabs?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (10.7 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-11-2010, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Big question

If I paid to have my phone work for metro pcs and they have to flash it. Will I lose everything if I flash max sense laster? Or do I have to have the metroflash ONLY.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by spambusterdave View Post
So do it!! Running it's running great on mine..
huh? isn't it coming with the next rom release?
Old 07-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
While I'm waiting for your new release to drop I was hoping to get some advice from the customization king on how to edit or possibly remove the 3 dots and/or the arrows outside the home icon. I looked in the link you provided for customizations and didn't have any luck finding ways to edit these. Also is there a way to reduce the space between the notification icon and the number of notifications? Will any of the old font changing sense cabs work with maxsense? Last question I am aware of the settings all over the place for Maxsense to change text color but is there a way to change the color on home screen without changing the color on the sense tabs?
The dots signify which screen of the three you are on, but i think the dusk theme made a shield there w/o dots? Worth a shot I suppose.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
huh? isn't it coming with the next rom release?
I hadn't seen if it was going to be put in or not. I've been doing it anyways for a couple months as I liked Dinik's work ever since I had seen it.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by spambusterdave View Post
I hadn't seen if it was going to be put in or not. I've been doing it anyways for a couple months as I liked Dinik's work ever since I had seen it.
Oh ok.. for a minute I thought I was smoking crack cocaine =)
Old 07-11-2010, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've been looking to try this ROM for a while, I'm getting really bored of Manilla, I've tried an early release but it seemed a little too buggy for me. But anyways I've been looking and really want to try this, but I'm not sure if I should wait for Big's new release or if I should jump on and try the 6-25 release. Any suggestions?
Old 07-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs01 View Post
I've been looking to try this ROM for a while, I'm getting really bored of Manilla, I've tried an early release but it seemed a little too buggy for me. But anyways I've been looking and really want to try this, but I'm not sure if I should wait for Big's new release or if I should jump on and try the 6-25 release. Any suggestions?
i would wait just a hot minute... new ROM should be out very soon

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
oh lordie! SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY!!!!! Hallelujah. The hunger strike worked!

BIG and MAX are the best!!
Old 07-11-2010, 05:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
I guess I will be waiting then, I'm just so eager to try this! Thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development