View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 05:18 PM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
While I'm waiting for your new release to drop I was hoping to get some advice from the customization king on how to edit or possibly remove the 3 dots and/or the arrows outside the home icon. I looked in the link you provided for customizations and didn't have any luck finding ways to edit these. Also is there a way to reduce the space between the notification icon and the number of notifications? Will any of the old font changing sense cabs work with maxsense? Last question I am aware of the settings all over the place for Maxsense to change text color but is there a way to change the color on home screen without changing the color on the sense tabs?
The dots signify which screen of the three you are on, but i think the dusk theme made a shield there w/o dots? Worth a shot I suppose.