PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Has anyone tried iGo with TTS on this ROM? Does it work? Does any other GPS software with TTS work with this ROM?
Old 06-09-2010, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

I notice that big and SLCMotor did a great job with the links so from now on, I will just be mirroring Sprint version for those who want to get it from MU.

SPRINT LATEST
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZOO76T6S
Old 06-09-2010, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
this is the program I've been trying to get more stable...it seems like taskmanager is shutting down gyrator.....for some unknown reason. I added gyrator to ameba's exclusion list, and set taskmanager to run gyrator when windows starts...but for some reason it still shuts it down.....so I'm working on it now, I use it all the time for sms/email. I also edited the sensitivity of gyrator to 100 and ran the poling down to 100, it responds much better (when it runs)
I have been running 6-9 Verizon for about 6 hours now and have not had any issues running gyrator. After flash I installed and configured gyrator and it has been running ever since. I have not made any changes to taskmanager or ameba. I did though deactivate the the Disable (Manila) event.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

camscell is becoming a great contributor

Yeah battery is a little rough, solved that problem though I just plug it into the truck when I'm driving :P

I hope opera is a little better in 6-9 cause opera was killing me on the 6-5 that was really my only complaint and not being able to comment on facebook with the hardware keyboard... but this isn't the only rom with that problem I honestly think its the facebook app
EVO
Old 06-10-2010, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

So any adjustment you guys are making to improve battery life on this version...running older PRL...battery setting changes...etc.?
Old 06-10-2010, 12:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
I notice that big and SLCMotor did a great job with the links so from now on, I will just be mirroring Sprint version for those who want to get it from MU.

SPRINT LATEST
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZOO76T6S
Thanks Monkeygod... For those interested in my mirror site, see post #4

Everyone else don't forget to rate this thread at the top of the page.

Last edited by SLCMotor; 06-10-2010 at 12:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:28 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
I have been running 6-9 Verizon for about 6 hours now and have not had any issues running gyrator. After flash I installed and configured gyrator and it has been running ever since. I have not made any changes to taskmanager or ameba. I did though deactivate the the Disable (Manila) event.
deactivate the disable....on what? because it sounds like whatever you've done, is what I need to do
Old 06-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
So any adjustment you guys are making to improve battery life on this version...running older PRL...battery setting changes...etc.?

I think all Big changed was a new .dll

Bati life is great. I just went through 30-40 min of phone and 100sms while push email on 2 accounts...started at 80% when I pulled it off the charger at 6 and started my business. It's 930 and I'm at 40%...yes, I'll say the battery is doing very good.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP2, Vogue, HD2(Android 2.2.1/WP7)

Mike G. is keeping up the good workMike G. is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 23563 UP Soon! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
I keep hearing this "too buggy" comment from just a few people and i guess not everyone will get it.. must not be some peoples cup of tea..

if you look back over the pages and pages of comments you will see that most everyone is amazed and loves the ROM... Most of the bugs i have addressed are just concerning the ROM, not MaxSense... I have used MaxSense for months now and i very rarley see a bug with it... Most people are just offering and suggestions for the future. i'm not going to apologize AGAIN for the hype that i created the first round when it was not released. i hesitated to even respond to this comment, but i dont want people to be led astray by comments like this...So really look back and look at all the comments of people amazed by this new UI... if you look at my comments i have addressed almost every issue, so you could really just look at that and see "all the bugs!" lol

if it's not for you, just don't use it... i don't expect this UI is for everyone
I have so many questions. The bugs are with the rom and not with MaxSense? Has MaxSense been released as a add-on? I though the thread in themes and software for that got closed with an apology saying "This thread will be obsolete, bc there will be no Cab version of MaxSesne.. Only cooked into ROMS!". I don't remember a option to switch to regular sense 2.5 to find out if it was the rom itself or the MaxSense integration and isn't the rom called "BigMaxSenseRom"? I thought that you guys hesitated to release this earlier because you didn't want the feedback of this and that is wrong with it, so you waited to drop something that STILL had many issues. If it's "the rom and not MaxSense", why did you put something so innovative on a sucky rom to show it off? Did you(or your many beta testers) not encounter the freezes and resets during months of testing? Many have in under a week of use. Why didn't it get a better build and why isn't there a regular 6.5 version. I never had a 6.5.5 rom that wasn't buggy, but this was the worst. The hard work that goes into making Manila something completely new is no simple task, but if it was just gonna be released like this, maybe it should have come out earlier to the public with a "help us find the problems so we can fix them" attitude instead of "you'll get it when you get it" because your beta testers were fanboys who were so blinded by the bling of a new toy that they search for problems, they waited to come across them. They were probably so busy showing it off to their friends(as they boasted so much on the forum), that they must have forgotten their real purpose.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP2, Vogue, HD2(Android 2.2.1/WP7)

Mike G. is keeping up the good workMike G. is keeping up the good work

P.S. If the rom wasn't so buggy, why have you released so many update in the matter of a week and a half? There's been like three or four.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development