View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 10:36 PM
daytona283
PPCGeeks Regular

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
this is the program I've been trying to get more stable...it seems like taskmanager is shutting down gyrator.....for some unknown reason. I added gyrator to ameba's exclusion list, and set taskmanager to run gyrator when windows starts...but for some reason it still shuts it down.....so I'm working on it now, I use it all the time for sms/email. I also edited the sensitivity of gyrator to 100 and ran the poling down to 100, it responds much better (when it runs)
I have been running 6-9 Verizon for about 6 hours now and have not had any issues running gyrator. After flash I installed and configured gyrator and it has been running ever since. I have not made any changes to taskmanager or ameba. I did though deactivate the the Disable (Manila) event.