View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 12:36 AM
Mike G.
PPCGeeks Regular

Mike G. is keeping up the good workMike G. is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 23563 UP Soon! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
I keep hearing this "too buggy" comment from just a few people and i guess not everyone will get it.. must not be some peoples cup of tea..

if you look back over the pages and pages of comments you will see that most everyone is amazed and loves the ROM... Most of the bugs i have addressed are just concerning the ROM, not MaxSense... I have used MaxSense for months now and i very rarley see a bug with it... Most people are just offering and suggestions for the future. i'm not going to apologize AGAIN for the hype that i created the first round when it was not released. i hesitated to even respond to this comment, but i dont want people to be led astray by comments like this...So really look back and look at all the comments of people amazed by this new UI... if you look at my comments i have addressed almost every issue, so you could really just look at that and see "all the bugs!" lol

if it's not for you, just don't use it... i don't expect this UI is for everyone
I have so many questions. The bugs are with the rom and not with MaxSense? Has MaxSense been released as a add-on? I though the thread in themes and software for that got closed with an apology saying "This thread will be obsolete, bc there will be no Cab version of MaxSesne.. Only cooked into ROMS!". I don't remember a option to switch to regular sense 2.5 to find out if it was the rom itself or the MaxSense integration and isn't the rom called "BigMaxSenseRom"? I thought that you guys hesitated to release this earlier because you didn't want the feedback of this and that is wrong with it, so you waited to drop something that STILL had many issues. If it's "the rom and not MaxSense", why did you put something so innovative on a sucky rom to show it off? Did you(or your many beta testers) not encounter the freezes and resets during months of testing? Many have in under a week of use. Why didn't it get a better build and why isn't there a regular 6.5 version. I never had a 6.5.5 rom that wasn't buggy, but this was the worst. The hard work that goes into making Manila something completely new is no simple task, but if it was just gonna be released like this, maybe it should have come out earlier to the public with a "help us find the problems so we can fix them" attitude instead of "you'll get it when you get it" because your beta testers were fanboys who were so blinded by the bling of a new toy that they search for problems, they waited to come across them. They were probably so busy showing it off to their friends(as they boasted so much on the forum), that they must have forgotten their real purpose.