PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Heya Big, any luck on a fix for the data connection widget not switching when it is on? TIA BTW almost at 15G
Wondering if a different htc messaging client would help with the issues of overlap when typing in landscape mode with the kb?

Last edited by noobynoob; 06-08-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Is there no 6.5 build of this anymore?

I may not have helped, but you can click "Thanks" anyway!
Old 06-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Is there no 6.5 build of this anymore?
nope... Had to remove due to SOD..

i am planning on doing another build of 6.5 (other than 21901) soon..

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor

Sorry if I missed it, but has Voice Command been fixed in the newest rom. I didn't see anything in the change log.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
Sorry if I missed it, but has Voice Command been fixed in the newest rom. I didn't see anything in the change log.
yes it has been fixed.. updated changelog
Old 06-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Hi all,
is there a 21901 Version of the MaxSense rom and if yes, where may I download it from please?
Thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jsgross is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Tried some things different with the 6-5 23563 ROM, and it didnt pan out.
I released a Fresh 23563 ROM to beta testers last night and got some very positive feedback. More Memory, Stability (without arkswtich), and better battery life is back!

Here is Changelog
Removed Arkswitch
PagePool adjusted
Opera 10 beta 3 (had beta 1) (not sure about final)
removed swype (i know i have many people asking for this, but IMO it was slowing device down.. it can be easily add via XDA_UC)
fixed voice command

there are a couple more little things i did to improve the ROM...

Beta testers can make comments about Updated ROM here if they would like.

Should release tonight or tomorrow AM

btw. FREE Memory under system settings shows around 50mb's after a few hours use... (that number was like 20-30mb with the 6-5 ROM)

Thanks Big,

I just came across another "bug". If you go to contacts/pick a contact/send message/choose the number, you then get a black screen with a white bar at the bottom. Back, Text input and Menu tabs are at the very bottom and you can back out of it, but no ability to compose or send a message.

Regular messaging from the Messages tab in the TouchFlo screen does work fine. I don't know if this is your rom or the sense rom causing the problem.

Back to work for now,
JSG
Old 06-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Hi all,
is there a 21901 Version of the MaxSense rom and if yes, where may I download it from please?
Thanks
There is no WinMo 6.5 available at this time.. hopefully soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgross View Post
Thanks Big,

I just came across another "bug". If you go to contacts/pick a contact/send message/choose the number, you then get a black screen with a white bar at the bottom. Back, Text input and Menu tabs are at the very bottom and you can back out of it, but no ability to compose or send a message.

Regular messaging from the Messages tab in the TouchFlo screen does work fine. I don't know if this is your rom or the sense rom causing the problem.

Back to work for now,
JSG
That is bcos HTC Msg Client is not there... i am trying to work a fix out now
Old 06-08-2010, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Hi all,
Thanks
The answer is 2 posts above your...from the man himself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
nope... Had to remove due to SOD..

i am planning on doing another build of 6.5 (other than 21901) soon..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Was running the unreleased beta last night guys, and this is very stable and quick as ever. VC is working out of the box. Bati life is great. You WILL want to flash this when it comes out...nothting brand new, just fixed the issues ya'll have been bringing up, plus extra storage and less cpu usage.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development