View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:55 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Hi all,
is there a 21901 Version of the MaxSense rom and if yes, where may I download it from please?
Thanks
There is no WinMo 6.5 available at this time.. hopefully soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgross View Post
Thanks Big,

I just came across another "bug". If you go to contacts/pick a contact/send message/choose the number, you then get a black screen with a white bar at the bottom. Back, Text input and Menu tabs are at the very bottom and you can back out of it, but no ability to compose or send a message.

Regular messaging from the Messages tab in the TouchFlo screen does work fine. I don't know if this is your rom or the sense rom causing the problem.

Back to work for now,
JSG
That is bcos HTC Msg Client is not there... i am trying to work a fix out now

This post has been thanked 3 times.