PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

1801 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

does anyone know how to download rom and sms bubbles...i have the 6.1 version trying to get to 6.5... help please... and thank you...
direction in step by step order...
Old 06-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1801 View Post
does anyone know how to download rom and sms bubbles...i have the 6.1 version trying to get to 6.5... help please... and thank you...
direction in step by step order...

you'll have to reflash to the updated version.
then download the icon/tab cabs from page one
once you've flashed the new rom----run the cabs, soft reset

and if the question is how to flash....I'd HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend reading the first page of the sticky on how to do it....if you do this wrong, you will end up with a very, very expensive paperweight....do some reading first.

Last edited by ffkip911; 06-07-2010 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey Big, nrgz28 just tweeted about uploading ROMs with maxsense 1.2... is that the version that is currently in your ROMs or do you got something cooking? If so what changes are in 1.2?
Old 06-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
Hey Big, nrgz28 just tweeted about uploading ROMs with maxsense 1.2... is that the version that is currently in your ROMs or do you got something cooking? If so what changes are in 1.2?
MaxSense 1.2 is in my 6-5 ROM....

Adds the memory and battery info widgets, and data connection widget..

Also some misc fixes/improvments

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

shadowhawk2021 is becoming a great contributor

Had an interesting day with max sense. Changed to the new one last night, woke up this morning and the phone was off. Turned it on and it looked like it had just been through a hard reset. Spent the whole day with it hard resetting. I am going to reflash the stock rom and then do it again to see if it works out for me.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tP2

boobaroo is a n00b

Falshed this great ROM and it works fantastic for me. The only thing I would like to have is the Sprint Family Locator Icon or Widget so I can get to the site to locate my kids easier than going to the web and going from there. Is this possible? Thanks
Old 06-07-2010, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

jsgross is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowhawk2021 View Post
Had an interesting day with max sense. Changed to the new one last night, woke up this morning and the phone was off. Turned it on and it looked like it had just been through a hard reset. Spent the whole day with it hard resetting. I am going to reflash the stock rom and then do it again to see if it works out for me.
I've been in love with this rom but I have had constant trouble. This morning after a reset, I couldn't get it past the "loading OS" screen. After finally doing that I had to do a hard reset. I loaded my contacts in an today, with no other apps loaded, had it behave very poorly. Expecially with opera. I was ready to give up and try another rom, till I read up on Task 29. I know Big says that he never used it, but I wanted to try one more time. My previous rom was Energy, (hated all the key vibrations). I did Task 29 and reloaded BigMaxSense. Except for screens not swiping after setting up email (requiring a soft reset), I am good. As the email was setting up, I tried to play with something else and possibly this hung up the swipe screens. So far..so good. Memory is at 16%, 2 hours after loading rom. The rom is still fast. Big, if you don't want people obsessing over memory, get that widget off the home screen.

I'll run with this for a few days(hopefully) before I start to add in programs.. Though, I didn't see anyone mention it, I wonder if the Beta version of opera was contributing to my problems. In the first release I had installed a non-beta version of Opera10. Maybe this left some ghosts around. I'll try and keep everyone posted as I would like this rom to work. Flashing is fun, but at the end of the day, the phone needs to be stable and dependable.

JSG
Old 06-08-2010, 12:35 AM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowhawk2021 View Post
Same here, I get random soft resets throughout the day. I did task29 twice and flash, hard reset and a extra flash, hard reset to be sure I had a clean install. Only other thing installed that runs in background is RSShub.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
Same here, I get random soft resets throughout the day. I did task29 twice and flash, hard reset and a extra flash, hard reset to be sure I had a clean install. Only other thing installed that runs in background is RSShub.

Just wait til the new one comes out...I heard Big is working on it....it should rock!
Old 06-08-2010, 02:02 AM
simplicity baby

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I have to say I absolutely LOVE this ROM!!! I just tried out NRG's MaxSense ROM, but it wasn't as pretty as this one (forgive me, I'm a girl - dunno how else to explain it). After 15 minutes, I had to flash back to pretty. Big, your ROM is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait to what else is coming with this ROM - you brought sexy back to windows mobile for me, and it's definitely the fastest ROM I've ever used!

Big, I think you deserve a BIG round of applause for all your hard work on this one!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development