PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 05:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: n/a
Carrier: Sprint

2niceguy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCMotor View Post
I'm using regular mp3 files
I got it , You have to add to player list .

thank you for your time.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

BigMaxSense Layout/Widget Option 1
This is only meant to change the layout of ALL widgets & widget Backgrounds

I have also attached the ProGloss Toggle-Info Widget Skins

TransGloss Layout 1

ProGloss Layout 1

More Coming Soon!

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

inspiringdesigns is just getting started

hey big looks amazing. i was just wondering if the next ROM will the outlook task do to list .
Old 06-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by obliviousr View Post
Love this rom, but the original release had the worst battery life I have ever experienced in a rom.. Has that been improved on the newer release?
Seriously ?? The battery life on the original release was amazing IMO.. I got 2 days out of a full charge with moderate to heavy playing.. So far, the latest release has been just as conservative with battery life with similar usage (for me anyways)..
Old 06-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspiringdesigns View Post
hey big looks amazing. i was just wondering if the next ROM will the outlook task do to list .
tasks are included in office mobile...i also run s2u2/s2p...tasks show up on the lockscreen...not in widged form for right now
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is there some sort of editor or something that exists out there to fix the sprint nav icon? I want to put the icon on my main screen, because I use gps to find crap all the time.. I dont want to "dirty" up this beautiful interface with a white file explorer icon.

One of the best things about this rom besides the totally innovative interface TF3D done right... is the icons.

Reading through this thread I have found 2 fix cabs since 6/5 is that correct? arksoft and the volume?

in the last release arksoft kept crashing on me, and I think the task manager has been performing better than arksoft for me so far. Is it worth patching? Does it still crash? that was pretty annoying and you can jump to an open program in task manager really easily by double tapping..
Old 06-06-2010, 05:30 PM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by camscell View Post
Wirelessly posted (USC TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50255; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

So far so good rom is working awesome! Got arksoft dialed in never used it before was keeping apps open when I closed them.... question though on the facebook app..If I comment on someones status and type with the hardware keyboard it will not post the comment...If I use the software keyboard it is fine weird???

is this quicklink or the tabbed version of FB??
quicklink brings up more fb info, tabbed just shows recent updates....I don't use tabbed FB----it's just as easy to go to quicklink version, plus it updates better...imo
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:31 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Is there some sort of editor or something that exists out there to fix the sprint nav icon? I want to put the icon on my main screen, because I use gps to find crap all the time.. I dont want to "dirty" up this beautiful interface with a white file explorer icon.

One of the best things about this rom besides the totally innovative interface TF3D done right... is the icons.

Reading through this thread I have found 2 fix cabs since 6/5 is that correct? arksoft and the volume?

in the last release arksoft kept crashing on me, and I think the task manager has been performing better than arksoft for me so far. Is it worth patching? Does it still crash? that was pretty annoying and you can jump to an open program in task manager really easily by double tapping..
maybe if you hit up jdub0820 he will create a sprint Nav icon i can include

looking into arkswitch as i type!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post

working on the ark thing now...i installed a fresh version over ark---it went wompy for a while (saying there were errors) but let it install and everything's fine now, other than the fields----but at least no crashes.....so long story, it's in the works.
I installed my own version of nav
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tP2

boobaroo is a n00b

I am also seeing background pictures to be too large and blurry. I have tried checking and unchecking high quality.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development