PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSenseDusk ROM Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

@solar, how the WP treating you??
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 MR OF

andrewdoc21 is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSenseDusk ROM Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

if im not mistaken dont these 2 cabs only rotate the screen? im looking for something that when rotated i have things on my screen other than just quicklinks. my apologies if im mistaken
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
as a matter of fact bro, I dropped 2 cabs just for this.
gyrator and
changescreen

search this thread for them...........or, go to cdma rom forum main page (the page where you can see all the different roms) then when you see maxsense, to the right of the name, before "replys and views" you will see a paperclip....click it and you will see everything that has been uploaded to this thread....look for the two above cabs and dl and load them......I prefer changescreen as opposed to gyrator....a few here agree too, but you choose your favorite and report back your findings
Old 06-18-2010, 10:54 PM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdoc21 View Post
if im not mistaken dont these 2 cabs only rotate the screen? im looking for something that when rotated i have things on my screen other than just quicklinks. my apologies if im mistaken

nope, these will rotate sms/email/music/photos

homescreen ONLY landscapes to quicklinks....no matter what.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 MR OF

andrewdoc21 is just getting started

are there any plans to implement things other than quicklinks, or is that gonna be all there is? i can imagine how difficult it is to code, so i wasnt sure if they were gonna leave it be or add more landscape functionality
Old 06-19-2010, 01:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Thanks for the comments

only thing that bothers me is the memory.. my memory widget sits at about 10% after a day or two use without soft reset and wish i could get more... BUT the fact is that the ROM and UI (MaxSense) are still just as fast as ever... not noticing any effects on speed... Still working on gaining more memory, but have a hard time to figure out if its worth it... any comments?
Mr.X seems to be a memory wiz you might want to hit him up. In his latest couple of ROMs he seems to have stopped the memory leakage we have had with all the chefs out there. Mine seems to hover in the mid 60's even though my phone looks like NRGz's after all my tweaking and it never lags out but neither does maxsense when i'm using it but the memory looks like it would! Weird. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to text the next version of maxsense! Did Max mention anything regarding potentially being able to slide left or right to our favorite page of sense?
Old 06-19-2010, 02:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Porthos799 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthos799 View Post
I downloaded this for my wife's TP2 and I really like it, do you have this ROM for the Touch Pro?
I figure my question got lost in the mix, So how 'bout it???
Old 06-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdoc21 View Post
are there any plans to implement things other than quicklinks, or is that gonna be all there is? i can imagine how difficult it is to code, so i wasnt sure if they were gonna leave it be or add more landscape functionality
Landscape will be improved as MaxSense develops.. Not sure how quick though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
Mr.X seems to be a memory wiz you might want to hit him up. In his latest couple of ROMs he seems to have stopped the memory leakage we have had with all the chefs out there. Mine seems to hover in the mid 60's even though my phone looks like NRGz's after all my tweaking and it never lags out but neither does maxsense when i'm using it but the memory looks like it would! Weird. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to text the next version of maxsense! Did Max mention anything regarding potentially being able to slide left or right to our favorite page of sense?
I'm working on the memory situation.. i did mention to Max about sliding left/right to favorite tab and he said it was not possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthos799 View Post
I figure my question got lost in the mix, So how 'bout it???
No, i only offer a touch pro 2 ROM for now... Have not tried to do any others.. Maybe in the future

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

ProfitXtremist is a n00b

This is my 1st time using your ROM and I definitely like it esp the icons but only thing that keeps me flashing is the lack of my facebook contacts coming thru the caller id....Any plans on the update to add that
Old 06-19-2010, 08:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfitXtremist View Post
This is my 1st time using your ROM and I definitely like it esp the icons but only thing that keeps me flashing is the lack of my facebook contacts coming thru the caller id....Any plans on the update to add that
Mine work.

You need to go to settings > Data services and make sure you save your user ID/password for the facebook portion.

Then (I had to do this once but haven't had to since) you need to go to your contact list, select them one at a time, edit contact, scroll all the way down, then select link to facebook profile. Then you can select which facebook profile to link it to.

It takes a couple hours after you're finished with this step for them to be updated etc.. The Sense facebook link updates every 2 hours. No way to change that.

Once you're linked and updated, use PIM backup to back up your contacts and it will save the facebook associations by default and re-link them if you flash to another ROM

Hope this helps.

--DM1975
Old 06-19-2010, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfitXtremist View Post

have you installed Iguana's internet fix cab??
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development