PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 09:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Warrimonk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSenseDusk ROM Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

OK so I just downloaded and flashed this ROM and I just say, I'm extremely impressed, it's great. I have encountered a few bugs though:

1. When watching a video (such as an mp4) in the htc album if you hit stop - instead of going to the album - the screen just goes black/blank and you need to hit /end or /start to exit the album
2. When rotating the main home screen landscape, it comes up with the quick launch tabs, instead of a rotated version of the home screen, this is starting to annoy me sometimes.
3. The memory seems a little overused but if this is just memory paging then disregard the entire point
4. This may be just me but when I imported all my contacts by replacing the pim.vol for the first time, and I soft reset, the HTC SENSE UI would not load. I had to do a hard reset and import a second time for it to work.

Some things I would really like to see:

1. Being able to add a quick link to the actual Music Tab on any of the home pages OR allowing you go navigate the music library in a way similar to the music tab with the music widget.
2. Have the brow down program menu in the top right corner use the normal manilla program list with the (close button)Xs beside them. The current configuration of opening up the task manager is WAY too tedious when all you want to do is see what programs are running. I would REALLY appreciate it if you added a CAB that would revert this to the normal manilla state.

Thanks for reading my suggestions!

EDIT: HOLT SH** THIS HAS PICTURE AND VIDEO TEXTING! You have no idea how long I have been looking for a rom that lets me do this. You are a GOD. I will never stop using this ROM.

Last edited by Warrimonk; 06-19-2010 at 09:57 AM.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:50 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSenseDusk ROM Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:12 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

New Complete Theme Cab's posted.. Also added with and without default layouts

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Warrimonk is a n00b

Looks excellent, looking forward to the Windows 7 theme
Old 06-19-2010, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hammerl8 is just getting started

hey big, will there be an update for the blue theme as well?
Old 06-19-2010, 01:52 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Last edited by bignadad; 06-19-2010 at 07:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields

Is there a weather update for B/W?

[IMG]h[/IMG]
Old 06-19-2010, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 MR OF

andrewdoc21 is just getting started

anybody get a maxsense.mscr error when you plug into computer, activesync or disk drive mode? i get it every single time
it says the file maxsense cannot be opened, either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields

Sounds like a bad flash to me. I've been going back and forth between Bigs and NRG's roms and haven't had that issue.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:16 PM
raybudd

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Hey Big, what ever happened to the Crimson/Red theme? I would really like to see that one released. Lovin this rom!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development