PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 11:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

WETW0RKS is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

BiG,

Again just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work... The ROM is simply amazing...
I know with a few minor adjustments this by far the best thing since sliced bread. A little harsh on battery life if you don't mind me saying (but again that could be due to the fact I can't put it down) Any idea when the 21901 will release?

Last edited by WETW0RKS; 06-03-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint (SERO)

thegreatpjdj is a n00b
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

This looks awesome. You should release a toolkit for widget development.

Good job man!
Old 06-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andres79 View Post
Hey Big,

LOVE the rom. Flashed it last night and can't stop playing with it. I noticed that you have six quick links on your last screen shot post...is that an option in the stock rom or only in the color rom?

TIA
6 quicklinks is on the rom soon to be released.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Pro Touch 2 (VZW)
Carrier: VZW

Pride is becoming a great contributor

whens the next release man!
Old 06-03-2010, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor

Big already gave it to his Beta testers yesterday and said possibly today for the rest of us.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 (CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint

leyrad is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
On the Weather widget that shows the temperature can we remove the text that says Weather? I like the city on there but not WEATHER.
I second that. The city where the weather is being taken would be nice without having to touch the weather icon. This ROM is AWESOME !!! takes a while to finger thing out and get use to the endless possibilities . . . .
Old 06-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyrad View Post
I second that. The city where the weather is being taken would be nice without having to touch the weather icon. This ROM is AWESOME !!! takes a while to finger thing out and get use to the endless possibilities . . . .
He asnwered this a few pages back as well.. he's addressed that concern with the latest ROM that the beta testers have, that's soon to be released..

Hope this helps

Old 06-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

updating MaxSense wallpaper that is cooked with my ROM..

Most of the wallpaper's i found on internet and altered slightly in photoshop...
Some of them i had in my HD collection from over the years (just scaled to 960x800)
i think a few are from Max's Collection...

This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Pro Touch 2 (VZW)
Carrier: VZW

Pride is becoming a great contributor

looks all good big
Old 06-03-2010, 02:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Moto Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

kymikes is keeping up the good workkymikes is keeping up the good work

Big, following up on my comments from yesterday. I re-flashed using Stock instead of Color. The 2nd time through was much easier - love this ROM even more. I am not sure how much of this is that I got the learning curve out of the way or whether there is a difference starting from Stock. Some key points:
1. Am not having any problem with "flicking" the Home Icon. Can't tell that I am doing anything different - just works
2. I withdraw my request for a 'lock' icon on the Home screen. With Autolock, it just isn't needed. Much easier to turn phone upside down.
3. With the move to 6 'program links', it would still be nice to be able to link to a contact, not just a program. Max refers to the "75 + 3" in the other thread but they aren't really the same.
4. Don't really understand the issue with the arrow (or chevron) on either side of the Home Icon. This makes sense (no pun intended) to me and works fine. I am NOT having any issue with the sensitivity here either.
5. I am seeing 25 - 47 MB of free memory after using the phone for several hours. Not truly typical use as I am spending far more time playing rather than using (better or worse???)
6. Strictly my curiosity (since it appears you are trying to reduce the # of ROM's supported) but wouldn't it be easier on you to have a user provisioning built in so you wouldn't need a different ROM for each carrier? Mighty (and others I think) have done this with success. Just puzzled.
7. Would a Stock ROM be better or worse when user 'colorized' w/ your cabs than the Color ROM (6.5.x)? It seems that it working a bit better since I flashed Stock and applied the cab's (but a few others have commented that flashing a 2nd time is better). Just curious since I thought cooking in the color mods would have more efficient.

All in all, a great ROM with many signs of just getting better. Thanks to you and Max (and the many others) who put this all together. Fantastic!! You and Max must have developed 'thick' skins with some of negative comments that appear to be without merit on my part.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development