PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2010, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint

chile62 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Update Coming! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post

btw.. been using the 21899 ROM most of the day and i am impressed!
It took you this long to be impressed? You impressed us long time ago!=D>
Thanks to you and Max for all the wonderful work ya'll done did.

Ed
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Update Coming! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Cool thanks for the update big, I've been holding off flashing until you get the new rom out. Can't wait to try it out. I'm on a cookie rom now, but wanting to try out the new maxsense themes

Is there a good rom to try out the new themes now?

Last edited by brack21; 06-20-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Update Coming! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Cool thanks for the update big, I've been holding off flashing until you get the new rom out. Can't wait to try it out. I'm on a cookie rom now, but wanting to try out the new maxsense themes

Is there a good rom to try out the new themes now?
bigs 6-9 roms are still working splendidly. not sure if they would work properly on NRG's max sense roms, stopped using his at the first of the month. really, since the manila layouts are completely different, you can install the cabs to anything else and they wont do squat except take up space. try the 6-9. its pretty solid. and you dont need to task29 or flash dance when he releases the next version. since his system layouts are completely the same, there isnt going to be any false writes or left behind files, cause they all get used again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:16 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkidd View Post
bigs 6-9 roms are still working splendidly. not sure if they would work properly on NRG's max sense roms, stopped using his at the first of the month. really, since the manila layouts are completely different, you can install the cabs to anything else and they wont do squat except take up space. try the 6-9. its pretty solid. and you dont need to task29 or flash dance when he releases the next version. since his system layouts are completely the same, there isnt going to be any false writes or left behind files, cause they all get used again.
I agree with all your comments!
Old 06-21-2010, 02:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

verkion is becoming a great contributor

I get an unsigned/missing file warning whenever I use the Internet tab to launch the browser with the 6-9 ROM...any ideas why it might be doing this?

This is a fantastic ROM Big! Many thanks/kudos to you for the great work!

verkion
Old 06-21-2010, 02:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by verkion View Post
I get an unsigned/missing file warning whenever I use the Internet tab to launch the browser with the 6-9 ROM...any ideas why it might be doing this?

This is a fantastic ROM Big! Many thanks/kudos to you for the great work!

verkion
unable to launch arm4vi....something like that?

theres a cab file to fix that error here. give that a try and see if it fixes. if not, list out the exact error code and we shall see what we can do!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkidd View Post
Bigs themes will work on any rom with maxsense. I am running the B/W dusk on NRGZ 6/12 maxsense rom and it's running great. I've been flashing back and forth between NRGZ and Bigs roms since Bigs 6/9 rom. I've task 29 numerous times, re downloaded the rom, flashed to stock and back, and I'm still running into issues with the 23563 rom. Most currently get SOD. Hopefully that will be fixed in the next release.

[IMG]h[/IMG]
Old 06-21-2010, 11:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
You will need to download the theme you want to use.. will incorporate themes into the ROM soon.

The default layout dusk theme's will have to be updated for new widgets, but still can be used...

Cannot Release ROM until the new MaxSense update is released by Max.
maybe tomorrow?

btw.. been using the 21899 ROM most of the day and i am impressed! not sure if i will stick with it or go back to 23563......
either way both are working nice
Im excited!!! Currently running CHT from energy and I am dieing to come back to MaxSense. Any word if the notification box showing text messages has been fixed to show the newest text instead of the oldest? Also would love to have the quick links on the home screen be contacts so it is quick to call/text someone with one touch. I know that it is possible to add them to the other pages of quick links but it would be a lot easier to access them from the home screen itself. Thanks for everything that you do and I am sorry if I seem impatient... My excitement gets the best of me >.>
Old 06-21-2010, 11:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

The 6-9 is definitely one of the most stable ROMs I have used so far after installing the cabs update provide in this forum. Sad to say this but I may actually be hesitant to flast to a new update since it's working so well. But then again, my fingers have a different mind of its own
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Cooking New 6-21 BigMaxSEnse ROM Now!! Will upload Very Soon...

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development