View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 11:05 AM
Mr_Shields
PPCGeeks Regular

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Update Coming! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkidd View Post
bigs 6-9 roms are still working splendidly. not sure if they would work properly on NRG's max sense roms, stopped using his at the first of the month. really, since the manila layouts are completely different, you can install the cabs to anything else and they wont do squat except take up space. try the 6-9. its pretty solid. and you dont need to task29 or flash dance when he releases the next version. since his system layouts are completely the same, there isnt going to be any false writes or left behind files, cause they all get used again.
Bigs themes will work on any rom with maxsense. I am running the B/W dusk on NRGZ 6/12 maxsense rom and it's running great. I've been flashing back and forth between NRGZ and Bigs roms since Bigs 6/9 rom. I've task 29 numerous times, re downloaded the rom, flashed to stock and back, and I'm still running into issues with the 23563 rom. Most currently get SOD. Hopefully that will be fixed in the next release.

[IMG]h[/IMG]