View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 09:47 AM
Warrimonk
Lurker

Warrimonk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSenseDusk ROM Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

OK so I just downloaded and flashed this ROM and I just say, I'm extremely impressed, it's great. I have encountered a few bugs though:

1. When watching a video (such as an mp4) in the htc album if you hit stop - instead of going to the album - the screen just goes black/blank and you need to hit /end or /start to exit the album
2. When rotating the main home screen landscape, it comes up with the quick launch tabs, instead of a rotated version of the home screen, this is starting to annoy me sometimes.
3. The memory seems a little overused but if this is just memory paging then disregard the entire point
4. This may be just me but when I imported all my contacts by replacing the pim.vol for the first time, and I soft reset, the HTC SENSE UI would not load. I had to do a hard reset and import a second time for it to work.

Some things I would really like to see:

1. Being able to add a quick link to the actual Music Tab on any of the home pages OR allowing you go navigate the music library in a way similar to the music tab with the music widget.
2. Have the brow down program menu in the top right corner use the normal manilla program list with the (close button)Xs beside them. The current configuration of opening up the task manager is WAY too tedious when all you want to do is see what programs are running. I would REALLY appreciate it if you added a CAB that would revert this to the normal manilla state.

Thanks for reading my suggestions!

EDIT: HOLT SH** THIS HAS PICTURE AND VIDEO TEXTING! You have no idea how long I have been looking for a rom that lets me do this. You are a GOD. I will never stop using this ROM.

Last edited by Warrimonk; 06-19-2010 at 09:57 AM.