PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: sprint

tadses is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

I have following issues not sure any one else reported.

1. TouchFlo on Home screen/Taskbar are very slow (some times not working)
2. Battery seems to be draining faster while using the phone than when we use any other custom ROMS
Old 06-07-2010, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
I know.. man i am trying to find the latest version of rsshub that isn't from some viral site and its impossible. Do you know how many things on the internet say rss and hub? Even searching here and xda i can't find the latest version.. only some back to 2008... grrr I must be search impaired.
Did you see darren posted the RSS hub cab 2 pages back? Post 1174.
That is the beauty of darren. If there is a cab, he has it.

Last edited by Longview; 06-07-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
Did you see darren posted the RSS hub cab 2 pages back? Post 1174.
That is the beauty of darren. If there is a cab, he has it.
I did and I thanked him! but it doesn't seem to be the latest?

Last edited by solarflarex; 06-07-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint CDMA Touch Pro 2

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd

I also do not understand the process. I've been running on Sprint MaxSense that I downloaded on Friday. I've downloaded all of the ProGloss downloads, but I'm not really sure which to launch, in what order, and what else I need to do. Any advice is very appreciated. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by anesh01 View Post
no, all i did was download the latest verizon rom, and then the new layouts, assuming that the layouts would over ride the original layout. So what did i miss ?? all your help is appreciated

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................
Old 06-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedboyd View Post
I also do not understand the process. I've been running on Sprint MaxSense that I downloaded on Friday. I've downloaded all of the ProGloss downloads, but I'm not really sure which to launch, in what order, and what else I need to do. Any advice is very appreciated. thanks
here's the down and dirty

this will require trial and error on your part...and remember, you can change almost everything.

touch the bottom right button...brings up
-home wallpaper
--album
---my device
----maxsense wallpaper

-edit widgets
--choose your widget
---SHOW WIDGET will allow you to delete if unchecked
---CHANGE BACKGROUND -hide removes
-custom
--done
--album
--my device
--choose progloss/transgloss/whitegloss
you'll have to tool around to figure the one you want----you choose

-max sense settings
--weather animation--pretty obvious
--text color---pretty obvious
--taskbar on/off/or big again, you choose dude

enable rotation--I keep off but you choose
enable autolock---read page one
mute---read page one
HQ wallpaper--read page one

sorry, but when all else fails, read page one, look at the video tutorial

edit: as far as Big's theme--I loaded number 1---so I know it works. Number 2 I couldn't get to load correctly....these are very, very, very simple to do yourself...take 10 min with your phone, while on the morning constitutional (crap), you can do your own theme in the amout of time it takes to take a dump.

Last edited by ffkip911; 06-07-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint CDMA Touch Pro 2

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd

thank you ffkip911 . I'm on the 6/3 BigMaxSense for Sprint. I have not installed any cabs yet, but have downloaded several with the ProGloss name. I do not know which need to be installed. Additionally, when I open up the widget settings (clock in this example), background has 'do nothing', 'default', 'hide' and custom'. Where am I going to see .....

--done
--album
--my device

?

thanks
Old 06-07-2010, 06:12 PM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedboyd View Post
thank you ffkip911 . I'm on the 6/3 BigMaxSense for Sprint. I have not installed any cabs yet, but have downloaded several with the ProGloss name. I do not know which need to be installed. Additionally, when I open up the widget settings (clock in this example), background has 'do nothing', 'default', 'hide' and custom'. Where am I going to see .....

--done
--album
--my device

?

thanks

custom---then follow the flow
Old 06-07-2010, 06:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

something i have noticed with the widget rearrange. whenever you start to move it, (the blank slate atleast) it automatically moves the top right corner to where your finger or stylus is. also, whenever you are editing widgets, the blank slate takes priority over anything thats on it. you have to drag a widget off of the blank slate to beable to customize it. thats all ive found for now.

also, not sure if its the rom or the windows build, but occasionally it seems to cut the bottom part of the screen off to where you have to be really precise to click the house to go back to the main screen. this usually occurs whenever i am going back from my sms's.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Did anybody see any drastic battery decrease on this version? Or it should be similar to past releases. With moderate texting, data on, and screen 50% dim, I get a little over 60% battery left in an 8 hour work day. However, with this new version, battery seemed to drain faster. Removing it from the charger and it already lost 13% or so in less than 1 hour with just light texting. The same 8 hour work day now reduce my level below 40%. This is with the old conservative Sprint PRL (the 60659) and nuebattery adjustment. Probably going to try to see how battery goes with the updated PRL.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Did anybody see any drastic battery decrease on this version? Or it should be similar to past releases. With moderate texting, data on, and screen 50% dim, I get a little over 60% battery left in an 8 hour work day. However, with this new version, battery seemed to drain faster. Removing it from the charger and it already lost 13% or so in less than 1 hour with just light texting. The same 8 hour work day now reduce my level below 40%. This is with the old conservative Sprint PRL (the 60659) and nuebattery adjustment. Probably going to try to see how battery goes with the updated PRL.

i've noticed too, Big knows about it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development