View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 06:21 PM
newkidd
PPCGeeks Regular

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

something i have noticed with the widget rearrange. whenever you start to move it, (the blank slate atleast) it automatically moves the top right corner to where your finger or stylus is. also, whenever you are editing widgets, the blank slate takes priority over anything thats on it. you have to drag a widget off of the blank slate to beable to customize it. thats all ive found for now.

also, not sure if its the rom or the windows build, but occasionally it seems to cut the bottom part of the screen off to where you have to be really precise to click the house to go back to the main screen. this usually occurs whenever i am going back from my sms's.