PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 09:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
I'll just sit in the corner and wait for release.
Please do...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon - not by my choice!

mbjr is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Please do...
.... hopefully this thread gets wiped with release so there is a fresh start all the way around. I'll try to read all your threads and only agree with them .
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Did you notify the beta forum that you'd be out for a few days?

Quote:
WOW! the world according to you huh? Should we ask your permission to post anything here?

Never denied it will be a great ROM and I appreciate all the hard work that goes into it. I wanted to vent after being SO active in the early beta stages of Big's ROM. I went out of town for work (really important client) was extremely busy, finally got life back to normal and I was CUT from the beta forum Just as I said seems unfair to say coming soon, when it takes literal MONTHS, yet 4 days to not post is too much and I get cut???? I am NOT dis-ing the ROM or the work (never have), I am making a comparison with time frames! Months for them is soon, 4 days for me is too long and I needed to be cut?????? where's the logic in that?
Old 05-29-2010, 09:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
Did you notify the beta forum that you'd be out for a few days?
Nope, had to smooze a client to feed my family, sorry.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:37 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzinBucksBx View Post
BORICUA!!!! I agree with this on the money!

wepa

thanks brother

Old 05-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Nothing wrong with feeding the family!

If you didn't feel it was important for you to tell the forum of your absence, isn't it understandable that it was not important to inform you that you were out of beta beta because of your absence?

Quote:
Nope, had to smooze a client to feed my family, sorry.

Last edited by siraloz; 05-29-2010 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Edited for clarification.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
Nothing wrong with feeding the family!

If you didn't feel it was important for you to tell the forum of your absence, isn't it understandable that it was not important to inform you that you were out of beta beta because of your absence?

From the time I received the call to departing the airport was less than 3 hours, it was not planned. Sorry if I didn't think to inform the beta forum while I was trying to get me sh*t together and out the door. Had to plan pickups and drop offs for the kids sports all week and other non important things . Why I am telling you this I have no idea, just seems ridiculous that you would consider the beta forum over family and clients? I do really enjoy all the forums, chiefs and patrons....but I do actually have a life as well. I am a big boy an will get over it, just sucked to get home and find out I was cut, these forums and ROM testing are leisure and fun for me, after having the stressful meeting I was looking forward to coming home and flashing a ROM or two but NOOOOOO! .

Feel sorry for me yet? didn't think so...a well it was worth a shot. My new plan is to make so much noise Big will post MaxSense just to shut me up! Just kidding don't attack me for than to.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:02 PM
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
and i dont think what "bothers" people is the wait per say, cause i know people would wait how ever long it takes... i think what "bothers" most is being told its coming out soon and it doesnt. there is a difference
Excellent point...

Although it doesn't "bother me", NRG is running nice...

Last edited by cmajewsk; 05-29-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

string3599 is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I just wish we had a time at the very earliest time it would be out so I wouldn't check this thread every 5 minutes (not that anyone is forcing me to). Just not a fan of the vague timelines but I am very appreciative of all the hard work that has gone into this and can't wait to put it on my phone.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:24 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by string3599 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I just wish we had a time at the very earliest time it would be out so I wouldn't check this thread every 5 minutes (not that anyone is forcing me to). Just not a fan of the vague timelines but I am very appreciative of all the hard work that has gone into this and can't wait to put it on my phone.
Email subscribe to this tread, and when the subject line changes, you know it'll be time to download...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development