PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 07:50 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
funny how coming soon can take months but i don't post in beta forum for 4 days after countless daily posts and i'm booted out! Should i have said be back soon? Seems we are on a one way street. Don't get me wrong, can't wait for the rom and do appriciate the obviouse hard work involved i, like others don't understand the pre-hype. Guess i should have skipped my client meeting out of town, then i'd still be a beta tester .
Old 05-29-2010, 08:16 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Funny how coming soon can take months but I don't post in beta forum for 4 days after countless daily posts and I'm booted out! Should I have said be back soon? Seems we are on a one way street. Don't get me wrong, can't wait for the ROM and do appriciate the obviouse hard work involved I, like others don't understand the pre-hype. Guess I should have skipped my client meeting out of town, then I'd still be a beta tester .

a rom will always have its bugs.. i havent run into the perfect rom yet. it would be silly to think you can put something out without its bugs here and there... thats what updates are for.

and like i said.. i would have waited till the rom is ready to be flashed and uploaded to a site( download link).... then and only then i would have started a thread.

there is a Maxsense thread where updates can be posted

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bearfan85 is a n00b

Big: I just want to thank Max and yourself for all the hard work you have put into making the upcoming rom. I am very looking forward to the release and have appreciated the updates you have provided for us.

To everyone out there who has posted their opinions on the merits of this thread please ask yourself this question: Have my comments been useful?? If your answer is "no" then you should ask yourself whether you should have posted anything at all.

We all need to be grateful for all the hard work and hours that all of the chefs and developers put into the products that they release freely for all of us to enjoy. Without them there would be a lot less innovation, and no threads for any of us to comment/complain on.

Just my two cents........
Old 05-29-2010, 08:46 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan85 View Post
Big: I just want to thank Max and yourself for all the hard work you have put into making the upcoming rom. I am very looking forward to the release and have appreciated the updates you have provided for us.

To everyone out there who has posted their opinions on the merits of this thread please ask yourself this question: Have my comments been useful?? If your answer is "no" then you should ask yourself whether you should have posted anything at all.

We all need to be grateful for all the hard work and hours that all of the chefs and developers put into the products that they release freely for all of us to enjoy. Without them there would be a lot less innovation, and no threads for any of us to comment/complain on.

i laugh at this type of response...

i have never said anything bad about big.. i do think this rom will be awesome. and i only wish i could do have of what Max has done.. you too big... its awesome they take the time to make these great things for our phones... every single chef here is great.. everyone offers something new and fun to play with and i know they all do it for fun and to help.

like i said, i have never said anything bad... everyone has the right to say what they feel, bad or good... i know i would welcome anything and i know big has said he is cool with it too.

and i dont think what "bothers" people is the wait per say, cause i know people would wait how ever long it takes... i think what "bothers" most is being told its coming out soon and it doesnt. there is a difference

anyways... big you know we admire the work you and Max are doing and we are all looking forward to this rom... i hope you dont take what is said the wrong way.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: sprint

tadses is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post

i have never said anything bad about big.. i do think this rom will be awesome. and i only wish i could do have of what Max has done.. you too big... its awesome they take the time to make these great things for our phones... every single chef here is great.. everyone offers something new and fun to play with and i know they all do it for fun and to help.

like i said, i have never said anything bad... everyone has the right to say what they feel, bad or good... i know i would welcome anything and i know big has said he is cool with it too.

and i dont think what "bothers" people is the wait per say, cause i know people would wait how ever long it takes... i think what "bothers" most is being told its coming out soon and it doesnt. there is a difference

anyways... big you know we admire the work you and Max are doing and we are all looking forward to this rom... i hope you dont take what is said the wrong way.
@Mayonesa ...You are Right on.. I am also interested on what MAX has done to entire UI.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Funny how coming soon can take months
less than a week is hardly "months"...
Old 05-29-2010, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon - not by my choice!

mbjr is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan85 View Post

WOW! the world according to you huh? Should we ask your permission to post anything here?

Never denied it will be a great ROM and I appreciate all the hard work that goes into it. I wanted to vent after being SO active in the early beta stages of Big's ROM. I went out of town for work (really important client) was extremely busy, finally got life back to normal and I was CUT from the beta forum Just as I said seems unfair to say coming soon, when it takes literal MONTHS, yet 4 days to not post is too much and I get cut???? I am NOT dis-ing the ROM or the work (never have), I am making a comparison with time frames! Months for them is soon, 4 days for me is too long and I needed to be cut?????? where's the logic in that?
Old 05-29-2010, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon - not by my choice!

mbjr is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
less than a week is hardly "months"...
Forget it, jeeze...unless you agree with the masses do not speak . I'll just sit in the corner and wait for release. I am sorry to have an opinion or thought, I should have consulted all of you before thinking and speaking .

HAHAHA...fired up yet? Makes no difference to me one way or another. The ROM is coming....you can't stop it, or me having my own opinion! HA!
Old 05-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
NO!!! Why do you not trust that? Has not been week yet....

Don't Worry Everyone!!!! I WILL DELIVER!
I have a shrine right now and praying for a release for this 3 day weekend!
Old 05-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post

BORICUA!!!! I agree with this on the money!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development