View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 09:22 PM
tadses
Lurker

tadses is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
i laugh at this type of response...

i have never said anything bad about big.. i do think this rom will be awesome. and i only wish i could do have of what Max has done.. you too big... its awesome they take the time to make these great things for our phones... every single chef here is great.. everyone offers something new and fun to play with and i know they all do it for fun and to help.

like i said, i have never said anything bad... everyone has the right to say what they feel, bad or good... i know i would welcome anything and i know big has said he is cool with it too.

and i dont think what "bothers" people is the wait per say, cause i know people would wait how ever long it takes... i think what "bothers" most is being told its coming out soon and it doesnt. there is a difference

anyways... big you know we admire the work you and Max are doing and we are all looking forward to this rom... i hope you dont take what is said the wrong way.
@Mayonesa ...You are Right on.. I am also interested on what MAX has done to entire UI.