View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 09:46 PM
mbjr
PPCGeeks Regular

mbjr is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
Nothing wrong with feeding the family!

If you didn't feel it was important for you to tell the forum of your absence, isn't it understandable that it was not important to inform you that you were out of beta beta because of your absence?

From the time I received the call to departing the airport was less than 3 hours, it was not planned. Sorry if I didn't think to inform the beta forum while I was trying to get me sh*t together and out the door. Had to plan pickups and drop offs for the kids sports all week and other non important things . Why I am telling you this I have no idea, just seems ridiculous that you would consider the beta forum over family and clients? I do really enjoy all the forums, chiefs and patrons....but I do actually have a life as well. I am a big boy an will get over it, just sucked to get home and find out I was cut, these forums and ROM testing are leisure and fun for me, after having the stressful meeting I was looking forward to coming home and flashing a ROM or two but NOOOOOO! .

Feel sorry for me yet? didn't think so...a well it was worth a shot. My new plan is to make so much noise Big will post MaxSense just to shut me up! Just kidding don't attack me for than to.
This post has been thanked 1 times.