View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 09:20 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Hi Big, just checking but is the weather update a bit off. I noticed the last two days where my city was raining heavily but the app keep saying cloudy or partly cloudy. I try updating and adding city to it as well but still no dice.
is original graphics checked under weather widget settings?
also on the weather tab..goto settings... what is the increment set to on downloading data?

Quote:
Originally Posted by refox2 View Post
Hey Big, love the rom, it is wonderful, but can u look at something. When I applied the text scroll widget, there were two problems I had. The first thing is that when a text comes in nothing shows up in the scroll panel. The other thing is when I go into the text scroll settings & I select custom for the background, it does not go to the menu where I can select my own background. Thanx
ks.
i don't think this widget is setup properly.. the plan for that widget is to use for stock quotes..... i would remove for now, but i will report issue to Max...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEMIII View Post
Hi there Big,

I have a few questions on the screen orentation for my TP2?

1- Every time I put my device down faceup the quicklinks diplays in landscape mode. How do I stop that?

2- When I turn my TP2 to sideways (landscape) the home screens do not rotate to landscape mode instead the quicklinks diplays in landscape mode. Is that normal & is there a fix for it?

3- When I use IE the screen will not go into landscape unless I open the keyboard & when I close it while still holding it in landscape the screen goes to portrait. How do I fix that?

4- Last I have the same findings as refox2 with the text scroll widget.

All your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
1- turn off auto rotate widget
2- yes, its normal.. true landscape support will come in future
3- need to look into this.. i use opera
4- answered above

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadvalley View Post
How do I go back to the stock look of when the ROM was first installed? I forgot to back it up before I installed the Droid X theme. I downloaded the MaxSense reverse stock cab from XDA but it did not work.
i dont have a current have to go back to MaxSense stock... will see if i can put one together, but might be a couple days... i would hard reset if you needed it quicker...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunjingtao7996 View Post
How do i backup automatically what i did in my TP2? It seems that "Backup utility" doesn't work. the only way is to backup manually?
when i tap "Save Setting", nothing changed. i also find nothing in the "MaxSense" folder in my SD card. i cannot figure out where i got wrong.
By the way i m using 7-16 telus rom.
i left it out of the ROM by accident... attached is the cab to get it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Shields View Post
Ok, so I've been running the latest Sprint 23563 for a while now. I love the rom, love the memory that's been free'd up. Holding steady at 50 megs free after all installs. Only running into 2 issues. First issue is partially fixed. I'm still having issues with MMS. I have gone in and had to create a Sprint option, I have the right settings, however when it comes to the wap setting, I have to chose none. When I chose none, I can receive messages. I have sent various messages but no one is receiving them. If I change the settings to wap 1.2 or 2.0, then I can't send them or receive them. Any help on this would be appreciated. My other issue is that about 6 times out of 10, when I go into the text inbox to either reply to a message or create a new thread, as soon as I slide the keyboard out, the phone freezes and I have to soft reset. After soft reset, 3 out of 10 times, it happens again. Any Ideas? Any and all help is appreciated.
on MMS i am in process of revamping for next ROM....

what are you pressing to get to text inbox?
Attached Files
File Type: cab MaxSense Backup-Restore.cab (271.2 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.