View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 02:01 PM
SuBDivisions
PPCGeeks Regular

SuBDivisions is keeping up the good workSuBDivisions is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I understand. Before this ROM, I felt it was really a "pick your poison" situation with Winmo. I could either run a stock or completely stripped ROM and have the speed and stability, or I could go for the "eye candy" and deal with issues with memory and stability. I struggled on which way to go. This ROM has resolved that conflict as I feel I get the best of both worlds. I am sure there will continue to be new functionality that will only increase the benefits of this ROM. It is nice to have the phone do what I want it to =D>
Oh i agree fully.. thats why i am not abandoning it.. Tho i am VERY interested to see what the Phone7 OS is going to offer us... I mean i have a fully fledged Microsoft office here, so the connectivity of my phone to me is a vital componentof how it all comes together..

I can not begin to say my amazement in the work that has gone into all these roms, and the tireless work and effort in giving and creating something to a user base that is purely on the "enthusiast" side of the fence.. It is something that even in my extreme advanced knowledge of pc's, that I am incapable of doing.