View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 04:08 PM
CEMIII
N00b

CEMIII is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
go to tp2 cdma rom main page. look for bigsmax sense. look to the right of the thread title...you'll see a paperclip. click the paperclip and you will see everything uploaded to the thread. gyrator is there.

then click on big's maxsense rom thread title to go to his thread. top right click "search this forum" and type task 29...look for my name, and you'll get the full rundown.

task 29

once you follow everything under the task 29 rundown, install gyrator, then setup the way I explained a few posts above and you'll be golden
Update,

Big posted the Gyrator thanks,

1- I had to re start my computer no biggie.
2- I followed your instruction to the T thx again Big for the assis
3- I found it a little odd but after the Task 29 my device did not stay on the white screen it restarted into the 23563. I pulled the battery redid the 29 & when it finished I pulled it before the boot & relflashed from Boot Loader.
4- But alas the quicklinks is still jumping on when I turn my TP2 to sideways (landscape) So so sad.....Although it has cleared a couple of the orentation issues Hurray

Other than that you guys RULE. Your UI wipes every body else off the Map for WM 655.
My TP2 has new life. I backed up everything & as the StarWars Emporer says Then we shall have peace.
This post has been thanked 1 times.