PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner
Carrier: Sprint

dgtalgoddess is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

how exciting! cant wait for the latest rom.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:34 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Quick update....Fresh BigMaxSense ROM With Beta Testers now

ROM Updates
- Updated ALL manila packages to 2016 w/ no bugs so far at least
-Reverted manila icons back to stock
-Battery Improvements

On the MaxSense updates i am not a liberty to give all the details ...BUT i will say this
- Updated the "Stock" toggle widgets with new look (very nice!)
- In edit widget mode it is not A LOT easier to select widgets that overlap. Works very well now
- Fixed the new texts not updating in alert display
- Fav contact widget is revamped
-More to COME!
Do we need to make any additional changes?
I have not seen any new files in dropbox.

Last edited by proxhack; 06-30-2010 at 09:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

mapcom1 is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

An ETA?
Old 07-01-2010, 05:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

zinov is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

The change with your last update 6-25 were dead on, this ROM has been working great!

I do have one question I tried searching for but haven't been able to find a solution. Is there anyway to go back to the old version options menu when you are in a program? Like if I am in Messaging or Google Maps and you click the lower right button for options, I always have to scroll to get to common items. In older version of WM that menu was small and easy to deal with, now it seems I am constantly having to scroll around.

One more item would be when it comes to typing with the on screen keyboard, when I type in a field the kb pops up which is good, but when I got to move around the screen I have to close the kb however when I go to click on the button 99% of the time it opens the kb chooser. Any easier way to handle that?

I am excited to see a few version coming out, just in time as I am messing around with the UC options which will make flashing faster!

Thanks,

-Z
Old 07-01-2010, 09:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinov View Post

One more item would be when it comes to typing with the on screen keyboard, when I type in a field the kb pops up which is good, but when I got to move around the screen I have to close the kb however when I go to click on the button 99% of the time it opens the kb chooser. Any easier way to handle that?

-Z

When attempting to close the keyboard tap on the left side of the icon. That will close the kb rather than opening the chooser
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

sounds like you flashed 6.5 instead of 6.5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinov View Post
The change with your last update 6-25 were dead on, this ROM has been working great!

I do have one question I tried searching for but haven't been able to find a solution. Is there anyway to go back to the old version options menu when you are in a program? Like if I am in Messaging or Google Maps and you click the lower right button for options, I always have to scroll to get to common items. In older version of WM that menu was small and easy to deal with, now it seems I am constantly having to scroll around.

I am excited to see a few version coming out, just in time as I am messing around with the UC options which will make flashing faster!

Thanks,

-Z
Old 07-01-2010, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
When attempting to close the keyboard tap on the left side of the icon. That will close the kb rather than opening the chooser
thank you!!! that has been driving me nuts.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

SuBDivisions is keeping up the good workSuBDivisions is keeping up the good work

The one thing that is just a WinMo thing i guess that i just rack my brains out over, is the simple fact that over time the thing just becomes a dog.. I cant tell you how many calls i have missed because the phone is locked, and i go to slide answer it and the whole phone just sits at like a ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm then boom i miss the call, resuting in a call back..

(I task29 etc blah blah do everything i should, with no mods to the current rom, and no programs loaded)...

Its just a winmo thing i guess.. I run cleanram on it, but honestly that doesnt help at all, as even after it runs on a level3, the whole system is so Dog Slow it makes me years for a snapdragon phone.. but u know what, over time i bet they slow to a crawl too...

What i dream of is a tegra phone.. I know Nvidia can do some wonderful things in these phones if they had a discreet GPU in them.. Interface would be BUTTER.. Better then the iphone.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

rndchef is becoming a great contributor

I seem to have broken the links for mail, message, call alert widgets. They register incoming but when I press them, nothing happens. I changed the widget background with the ones provided below and they stopped working.

Has anyone had this issue and fixed it?
BiGnAdAd MaxSense Widget BackgroundsTransGloss
Old 07-01-2010, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

georgepink is keeping up the good workgeorgepink is keeping up the good work

Max/big, do you think 'other' add-on clocks will work with this next update? Last time I tried Big Max sense rom I could not get Dinik's Anastasia Clock to work, as well as some other 'add ons'. Just curious on your thoughts.

--Johan Wolfgang Von Goethe

Last edited by georgepink; 07-01-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development