PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 04:58 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post
This should get you on your way:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=110538
Thats cool. never knew about that.. you've been thanked

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post
Big, I figured out the In-Call screen thing after reading Monkeygod's post. It happens when you lock the phone during a call. If you have auto-lock on and turn it upside down during a call, it comes up with a new screen. I had never seen this before.
Yep, I saw it a couple of times today and was looking for it so yeah...it looked pretty cool...I kind of want that as the default screen if there's an option for it [-o<
Old 06-30-2010, 08:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

Mael-X is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
To those with S2U2 installed, Anyone experience a bug where your SMS's are being auto dismissed in sense? I still have the icon for a new message on the winmo taskbar but sense is either dismissing it or not catching that its new anymore. I think its S2U2 thats why Im asking those with it installed. I can still enter the sense tab and the message is there but it has been marked read. Anyone? TIA
I believe that's a feature of S2U2. You can turn it off in S2U2 settings.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

rndchef is becoming a great contributor

Is the a regedit that can redirect the mail widget to open messaging (inbox) versus Manila tab? I have searched and searched so not being lazy. Thanks and loving the new widgets. Can't get enough of them!
Old 06-30-2010, 11:12 AM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael-X View Post
I believe that's a feature of S2U2. You can turn it off in S2U2 settings.
Well I can rule out S2U2 and blame the rom. I stopped S2U2 and its still doing it. So anyone else have this issue where the SMS are being auto dismissed when they come in? Its only sense that its not showing up in windows taskbar shows a new icon. But my light don't flash for them either.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

SMS working fine here.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Yeah, no issue with SMS here as well (beside the usual icon overlapped). A little bit off topic, I have an instance where I set the phone ring system to Silent yet I when I received one of the call, it vibrated. Pretty bad too since I was in the middle of a meeting. I wonder if anybody run into any inconsitency with the phone ring setting. This is the first time this happens to me though...so could be a fluke I guess.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:10 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
SMS working fine here.
I was actually asking more along the lines if anyone else experienced it. I agree that mine was working fine up until I installed s2u2 so it changed a reg somewhere. Just asking if anyone knows the fix. I hate to have to HR.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
I was actually asking more along the lines if anyone else experienced it. I agree that mine was working fine up until I installed s2u2 so it changed a reg somewhere. Just asking if anyone knows the fix. I hate to have to HR.
sadly s2u2 seems to make most roms unstable. Whenever I have had weird random issues with my phone s2u2 was to blame. This spans over roms and months. If I dont install s2u2 after task29 and flash i rarely have problems, and when I do its the rom =)

I ended up buying pocketshield because it rocked, but now i just use the default lockscreen with this rom. I really liked CHT lockscreen with the hd mini swipe. That was great.

Last edited by solarflarex; 06-30-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:32 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quick update....Fresh BigMaxSense ROM With Beta Testers now

ROM Updates
- Updated ALL manila packages to 2016 w/ no bugs so far at least
-Reverted manila icons back to stock
-Battery Improvements

On the MaxSense updates i am not a liberty to give all the details ...BUT i will say this
- Updated the "Stock" toggle widgets with new look (very nice!)
- In edit widget mode it is not A LOT easier to select widgets that overlap. Works very well now
- Fixed the new texts not updating in alert display
- Fav contact widget is revamped
-More to COME!

Last edited by bignadad; 06-30-2010 at 09:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development