PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
maybe if you hit up jdub0820 he will create a sprint Nav icon i can include

looking into arkswitch as i type!
Thanks alot big! Amazing work. 6/5 is working really good for me compared to 6/3. I had a little slowness typing out a big post about EVO is not worth it.. but I wrote paragraphs and think it may have been swype because I didn't notice lag etc when using the keyboard during my post/and a few edits. (I can never put down in words everything i'm thinking sometimes lol..)

It was amazing to be able to do that with opera 10 so easily... Cant wait for the final. Hopefully that doesn't break another million things. I think formula had a problem with it in his rom a few months ago when it dropped. (I figured you were running a beta that was more error free etc..)

taskmanager hasn't crashed and it working out pretty good for me compared to arksoft. (little more primitive interface, but it works well)

so far though no out of memory problems, lockups, or problems with anything i've tried to do yet. fantastic! i didn't even task29 although i did that prior to installing 6/3 and went straight to 6.5 sprint from there.

Last edited by solarflarex; 06-06-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

sorry solar, at the station and got an alarm---looks like Big answered for me though
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
sorry solar, at the station and got an alarm---looks like Big answered for me though
you were thanked to =)
Old 06-06-2010, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff

Does anyone have a cab that can disable the weather animations?

Also, is it possible to add contacts to the quick link buttons? I like setting them to people so i can click it and text them right away.

Last edited by Agentz919; 06-06-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint 4G

evolveweb78 is just getting started
Post Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

just click on the MaxSense Customization on the > and tap on the hide weather animstions, you din't need to remove it!
Old 06-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
Does anyone have a cab that can disable the weather animations?

Also, is it possible to add contacts to the quick link buttons? I like setting them to people so i can click it and text them right away.
bottom right button
maxsense settings
HIDE weather animation
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

Mael-X is just getting started

Hey Big,

Great ROM. One question, how do I get rid of Swype and go back to the standard full qwerty?
It seems that it's causing my phone to lock up alot and it's not something I need more than stability.

Other than that, all is good...

ps. I tried to change it to full qwerty in the settings, but it does not change.

Mael
Old 06-06-2010, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff

Thanks, for some reason i thought that would take away the weather icon all together. Sorry for being an idiot. Any idea on how to set contacts on the quicklinks?
Old 06-06-2010, 07:14 PM
Lurker

kennyl is just getting started

I am loving this rom. I had been using Energy MaxManilla, and had to do a bunch of things after flashing. This works right out the box, and I love the UI.
Only question that I have, is there any way to use the HTC volume control without installing BharS Volume Control cab?
Old 06-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyl View Post
I am loving this rom. I had been using Energy MaxManilla, and had to do a bunch of things after flashing. This works right out the box, and I love the UI.
Only question that I have, is there any way to use the HTC volume control without installing BharS Volume Control cab?
thanks! use this to set HTC volume control
Attached Files
File Type: cab BigMaxSense ROM 6-5 HTCVolume Fix.cab (142.3 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development