View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 05:42 PM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
maybe if you hit up jdub0820 he will create a sprint Nav icon i can include

looking into arkswitch as i type!
Thanks alot big! Amazing work. 6/5 is working really good for me compared to 6/3. I had a little slowness typing out a big post about EVO is not worth it.. but I wrote paragraphs and think it may have been swype because I didn't notice lag etc when using the keyboard during my post/and a few edits. (I can never put down in words everything i'm thinking sometimes lol..)

It was amazing to be able to do that with opera 10 so easily... Cant wait for the final. Hopefully that doesn't break another million things. I think formula had a problem with it in his rom a few months ago when it dropped. (I figured you were running a beta that was more error free etc..)

taskmanager hasn't crashed and it working out pretty good for me compared to arksoft. (little more primitive interface, but it works well)

so far though no out of memory problems, lockups, or problems with anything i've tried to do yet. fantastic! i didn't even task29 although i did that prior to installing 6/3 and went straight to 6.5 sprint from there.

Last edited by solarflarex; 06-06-2010 at 06:17 PM.