PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 01:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

Just FYI. I installed that battery cab compilation mentioned pages back and wow what a difference. I think I at least double my moderate daily use time. Of course using as a wifi hotspot eats the battery to no end, but aside from that the battery life is sweet!

I can say that this 6/25 sprint 23563 is a keeper for sure. Burned in triplicate for safe keeping. The first rom so far thats stable enough, ram enough, bling enough, function enough, battery life enough, customization galore enough to keep as a permanent (go back to rom in case of instabilities) I will not have to go try another rom if the latest and greatest is a bit wonky. I will come back to this glorious treasure.

On a side note. and a bit off topic. Does anyone know where an uno release is with a decent icon? lol It looks horrible. Is there a way to modify icons like on pc? Is there a best util or whatever out there?

Thanks big!
Thanks to whomever answers my questions!
Old 06-29-2010, 08:34 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

DJ815 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to DJ815
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

Big what a great ROM. I am a flash junkie who was promoted from a TP by the insurance company to a TP 2 and found your ROM. Excellent!!! and Verizon no less!! I have one issue with the ROM, I can not get it to shut off. Holding down the off button only gets me an activity bar in the middle of the screen but the phone will not shut off. I am doing something wrong? Looking forward to the next update...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Fascinate
Carrier: VZW

Daemonax is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ815 View Post
Big what a great ROM. I am a flash junkie who was promoted from a TP by the insurance company to a TP 2 and found your ROM. Excellent!!! and Verizon no less!! I have one issue with the ROM, I can not get it to shut off. Holding down the off button only gets me an activity bar in the middle of the screen but the phone will not shut off. I am doing something wrong? Looking forward to the next update...
Hold down the backlight button on the top. It's mapped to psShutXP.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:44 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgtalgoddess View Post
Big, can I make another request please? Is there any way you can fix the new txt or emails that come in... if im already in the txt or email and a new one comes in, i have to go out and go back in again for me to see the new txt. Thanks, sorry to be picky.
i know what the issue is and im trying to get it worked out now.. hopefully in next release it will be fixed.. its a ROM issues, and not a MaxSense issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Just FYI. I installed that battery cab compilation mentioned pages back and wow what a difference. I think I at least double my moderate daily use time. Of course using as a wifi hotspot eats the battery to no end, but aside from that the battery life is sweet!

I can say that this 6/25 sprint 23563 is a keeper for sure. Burned in triplicate for safe keeping. The first rom so far thats stable enough, ram enough, bling enough, function enough, battery life enough, customization galore enough to keep as a permanent (go back to rom in case of instabilities) I will not have to go try another rom if the latest and greatest is a bit wonky. I will come back to this glorious treasure.

On a side note. and a bit off topic. Does anyone know where an uno release is with a decent icon? lol It looks horrible. Is there a way to modify icons like on pc? Is there a best util or whatever out there?

Thanks big!
Thanks to whomever answers my questions!
Glad it is working out for you... i am getting the same experience..
on the uno icon... are you referring to the start menu icon? if so yes that can be easily changed..... just let me know if you need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ815 View Post
is the off button you are referring to on top of the device... that is the one set to shut down/restart

Old 06-29-2010, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Okay, something weird just happened. I was testing the "speaker on when turn phone on face" thing and when I turned it back up, I had a totally different in-call screen. I can't explain it. It was very colorful, but I cannot replicate it? No drugs or drinks today. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Running Big's latest..
Old 06-29-2010, 12:00 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post
Okay, something weird just happened. I was testing the "speaker on when turn phone on face" thing and when I turned it back up, I had a totally different in-call screen. I can't explain it. It was very colorful, but I cannot replicate it? No drugs or drinks today. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Running Big's latest..
worked fine for me... i was in a call...placed phone face down for speaker to auto activate and when i picked up speaker turned off, but same in call screen....

maybe? um?
Old 06-29-2010, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
worked fine for me... i was in a call...placed phone face down for speaker to auto activate and when i picked up speaker turned off, but same in call screen....

maybe? um?
Yeah mine is working fine too. I hit End Call and it went away. I can't get it to happen again. I haven't installed any dialers or anything like that. Oh well, if it happens again, I'll try to get a screenshot.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:13 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yeah mine is working fine too. I hit End Call and it went away. I can't get it to happen again. I haven't installed any dialers or anything like that. Oh well, if it happens again, I'll try to get a screenshot.
cool.. i will try it a few more time to. just in case
Old 06-29-2010, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Buddywiser,

I think I know what you are talking about. I experienced this over the weekend as well. Yeah it was a very nice in-call screen. I didn't thought much of it back then but now that you mentioned it, I remember this screen came on while I was talking for prolonged period of time while on speaker mode with the phone still locked. I have not try to replicate it yet but yeah...just chiming in that you are not on drugs or alcohol today
Old 06-29-2010, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Buddywiser,

I think I know what you are talking about. I experienced this over the weekend as well. Yeah it was a very nice in-call screen. I didn't thought much of it back then but now that you mentioned it, I remember this screen came on while I was talking for prolonged period of time while on speaker mode with the phone still locked. I have not try to replicate it yet but yeah...just chiming in that you are not on drugs or alcohol today
Thanks Monkeygod, must be a hidden "cookie"...doh!

Edit: By the way, it also had a volume button. I clicked on it and it was a totally different volume screen also.

Last edited by buddywiser; 06-29-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development