View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 08:44 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgtalgoddess View Post
Big, can I make another request please? Is there any way you can fix the new txt or emails that come in... if im already in the txt or email and a new one comes in, i have to go out and go back in again for me to see the new txt. Thanks, sorry to be picky.
i know what the issue is and im trying to get it worked out now.. hopefully in next release it will be fixed.. its a ROM issues, and not a MaxSense issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Just FYI. I installed that battery cab compilation mentioned pages back and wow what a difference. I think I at least double my moderate daily use time. Of course using as a wifi hotspot eats the battery to no end, but aside from that the battery life is sweet!

I can say that this 6/25 sprint 23563 is a keeper for sure. Burned in triplicate for safe keeping. The first rom so far thats stable enough, ram enough, bling enough, function enough, battery life enough, customization galore enough to keep as a permanent (go back to rom in case of instabilities) I will not have to go try another rom if the latest and greatest is a bit wonky. I will come back to this glorious treasure.

On a side note. and a bit off topic. Does anyone know where an uno release is with a decent icon? lol It looks horrible. Is there a way to modify icons like on pc? Is there a best util or whatever out there?

Thanks big!
Thanks to whomever answers my questions!
Glad it is working out for you... i am getting the same experience..
on the uno icon... are you referring to the start menu icon? if so yes that can be easily changed..... just let me know if you need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ815 View Post
Big what a great ROM. I am a flash junkie who was promoted from a TP by the insurance company to a TP 2 and found your ROM. Excellent!!! and Verizon no less!! I have one issue with the ROM, I can not get it to shut off. Holding down the off button only gets me an activity bar in the middle of the screen but the phone will not shut off. I am doing something wrong? Looking forward to the next update...
is the off button you are referring to on top of the device... that is the one set to shut down/restart

This post has been thanked 1 times.