PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael-X View Post
Hey Big,

Downloaded the B&W Theme, but when I install, it changes nothing.
Do I need to manually adjust the screens to get the same look as in the screenshots?

Great work by the way...

Mael-X
yes you will. These cabs do not affect the widget backgrounds or widget layout... just replaces Image files

Old 06-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Love this rom. I cant find a way to get the city name on the main screen for the weather. Ive unchecked hide temp and that came on but is there a way to get the city
Old 06-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
Love this rom. I cant find a way to get the city name on the main screen for the weather. Ive unchecked hide temp and that came on but is there a way to get the city
Edit widget/weathe/layout 1 will get what you need
Old 06-14-2010, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
yes you will. These cabs do not affect the widget backgrounds or widget layout... just replaces Image files
i.e. - read the IMPORTANT NOTES on the 1st post of the theme, right?
Old 06-14-2010, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Shields View Post
Is anyone else running into the SOD issue on the 6.5.x release from 6/9? I've been having it all weekend. It was really bad when it started, I could hit the end or windows key and it would come back up, but now I have to SR to get the screen back. I task 29 twice and flashed to stock before I flashed to it so I have no clue as to why this is happening. Any suggestions?

i havent had any SOD, but it has been freezing alot whenever i do anything. probaly due to everything that i have running, all the different mods and registry changes I made just to mess with things.

why would you task 29 and go to stock? either or works. anything else is just a waste of time.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields

I did both because I read in the Task 29 forum that doing both was better than doing one or the other.

[IMG]h[/IMG]
Old 06-14-2010, 03:17 PM
Almost a VIP

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

is there a way to use a bookmark as a widget. i cant find an option. thanks
Old 06-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
is there a way to use a bookmark as a widget. i cant find an option. thanks
not yet, but soon....
Old 06-14-2010, 03:47 PM
Almost a VIP

what am i doing wrong. trying to type a web address into opera and it keeps changing the words on me. i went into input and turned of spell correction and t9 but its still doing it. never had this happen. any help please
Old 06-14-2010, 03:52 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

amazing Big. the Blue is perfect!!!!!!!!! sorry guys, at the station now and no able to UL screens....I'm running my ususal setup, with blue and the black and grey ed hardy wallpaper posted a few pages bac................it sexy and classic.
Thanks Big, this looks great!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development