View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 02:35 PM
newkidd
PPCGeeks Regular

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Shields View Post
Is anyone else running into the SOD issue on the 6.5.x release from 6/9? I've been having it all weekend. It was really bad when it started, I could hit the end or windows key and it would come back up, but now I have to SR to get the screen back. I task 29 twice and flashed to stock before I flashed to it so I have no clue as to why this is happening. Any suggestions?

i havent had any SOD, but it has been freezing alot whenever i do anything. probaly due to everything that i have running, all the different mods and registry changes I made just to mess with things.

why would you task 29 and go to stock? either or works. anything else is just a waste of time.