PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2000 View Post
Whoops, I already started before seeing your last reply. I ran Task29 from my computer and all went well. I then held down volume down while pressing reset and the boot loader came up and connected with USB. I then ran the 6.9 big ROM and it installed fine. It is booting now then I will do the clear storage, reinstalling the 6.9 ROM, and finally test the ringer out.

That's a bit different than your description but hopefully you agree it's accompishing the same thing. If not then let me know and I'll redo it all following your instructions to the letter of the law.

Thanks again.
really the only reason you would load a rom from the flash drive instead of through usb is to guard against USB failure. my charging port goes in and out unless i use certian chargers, so updating roms through USB have a 15% failure, just from accidentaly moving the cables, etc.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2000 View Post
Whoops, I already started before seeing your last reply. I ran Task29 from my computer and all went well. I then held down volume down while pressing reset and the boot loader came up and connected with USB. I then ran the 6.9 big ROM and it installed fine. It is booting now then I will do the clear storage, reinstalling the 6.9 ROM, and finally test the ringer out.

That's a bit different than your description but hopefully you agree it's accompishing the same thing. If not then let me know and I'll redo it all following your instructions to the letter of the law.

Thanks again.
The way you just did it, is exactly what I do. I am on Verizon also and after installing using that method, I have not had any problems.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
I'm going to have to resize it by hand---wich is a prob since I don't have photoshop on my netbook----pm me your email and I'll get it to you
I can do the resizing thanks alot! You didn't get the right "loud" picture. It was a landscape one with really loud/bright yellowish color with a heart? It looked almost "toxic/radioactive" hehe Thanks for these though!

looked back and found it. post #1449

Last edited by solarflarex; 06-14-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hammerl8 is just getting started

hey big,
where is the blue dusk theme? i thought u were going to release it when u released the others.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VX6850
Carrier: Verizon

tbone2000 is just getting started

Ok, so the verdict is, so far, so good. I got everything up and running and then installed each of the 3 programs one at a time testing the sound and rebooting between each. All are loaded and the ringer is still working. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for all the comments and expecially your comments ffkip911 for without them I would be booting up to a stock ROM as we speak. I have other things to install in time and will certainly chime in if I have any other issue.

Thanks again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields

Is anyone else running into the SOD issue on the 6.5.x release from 6/9? I've been having it all weekend. It was really bad when it started, I could hit the end or windows key and it would come back up, but now I have to SR to get the screen back. I task 29 twice and flashed to stock before I flashed to it so I have no clue as to why this is happening. Any suggestions?

[IMG]h[/IMG]
Old 06-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerl8 View Post
hey big,
where is the blue dusk theme? i thought u were going to release it when u released the others.
i just posted it in themes section

Old 06-14-2010, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

Mael-X is just getting started

Hey Big,

Downloaded the B&W Theme, but when I install, it changes nothing.
Do I need to manually adjust the screens to get the same look as in the screenshots?

Great work by the way...

Mael-X
Old 06-14-2010, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hammerl8 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i just posted it in themes section

really? i didnt see it. i see the regular green dusk and the black/white one but not blue. am i missing it?
Old 06-14-2010, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Shields View Post
Is anyone else running into the SOD issue on the 6.5.x release from 6/9? I've been having it all weekend. It was really bad when it started, I could hit the end or windows key and it would come back up, but now I have to SR to get the screen back. I task 29 twice and flashed to stock before I flashed to it so I have no clue as to why this is happening. Any suggestions?
Mine work fine. The only complain is the slow loadup for sms and sms slider issue. But the first part is probably due to me having way too many messages save previously from PIM Backup. No SOD so far so I would probably flash to another ROM or so and run that a day or so to see if you experience SOD with another custom ROM. Then if nothing happen, task29, big's rom and then clear storage. Good luck.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development