PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 03:58 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDub0820 View Post
This is a revamp of some of my work I posted a few days back..personally I like it much better. Just thought I would throw it out there...now if I can just firgure out how to create cab files to do all these edits for me I could make my life much easier..gonna have to check out Bigs tutorial I guess...

you and I are in the same boat bro! Pics look great =D>
Old 06-12-2010, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkidd View Post
couldnt find the original post, still looking, but its still doing the same thing. the landscape messaging think im talking about is when you slide the keyboard out in HTC messaging, the contact, email, facebook, phone slider tab thing stays in the foreground. still looking just to make sure though....
Yeah, I don't think this is fix yet. The changescreen cab from ffkip does make it a little more responsive though. For now, I pretty much using mms for all text since my sms is taking pretty long to show up.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:47 PM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Yeah, I don't think this is fix yet. The changescreen cab from ffkip does make it a little more responsive though. For now, I pretty much using mms for all text since my sms is taking pretty long to show up.
what's up with your sms?????? Is it a notification lag, or an actual receiving of the text to the phone??
Old 06-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

changed the tbar to color and made a few more tweaks...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:18 PM

Everyone should take a look at the new sticky post from NewKid....Way to go Bro!!!! Very well thought out, worded and stated...I think that's how we should enter PPC...by reading that page....and then if we "agree" we can enter....Well put!!!!!!!!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
what's up with your sms?????? Is it a notification lag, or an actual receiving of the text to the phone??
I think it's both...but more with the actual receiving of the text. So probably about a 3 seconds delay for notification to show up...and another 10+ for the message to show up. Sending it'll be around 5 seconds or so. MMS is pretty much instantaneous so I will probably stick with that for now. Plus with SMS sometimes I am concerned about hangup or so when switching back and forth to the home page.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
I think it's both...but more with the actual receiving of the text. So probably about a 3 seconds delay for notification to show up...and another 10+ for the message to show up. Sending it'll be around 5 seconds or so. MMS is pretty much instantaneous so I will probably stick with that for now. Plus with SMS sometimes I am concerned about hangup or so when switching back and forth to the home page.

hmmmmmmm, I'm not really seeing anything...I'm not really watching my phone for sms (really not trying to be rude) but what are the tweaks/cabs you've loaded??? I see you're Sprint, did you update profile and PRL?

I just sent a txt from another phone to mine---8 seconds for the screen to activate and notification to come through, and light to blink.........from the time I hit "send" that's pretty fast. So what exactly is your phone doing??

Last edited by ffkip911; 06-12-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

usually only problems i have are when i have more than 50+ messages the phone's messaging apps are slow and laggy and dont update when i send or recieve messages unless i back out of the messaging program.

now while im in manila, my text message lister thingy doesnt update at all unless i back out of it and go to the home screen, then back in. it was updating up to about 30 messages then it just stopped.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
changed the tbar to color and made a few more tweaks...

Looks pretty sick man !!

I'm excited to use the Blue one fo-Show
Old 06-12-2010, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkidd View Post
usually only problems i have are when i have more than 50+ messages the phone's messaging apps are slow and laggy and dont update when i send or recieve messages unless i back out of the messaging program.

now while im in manila, my text message lister thingy doesnt update at all unless i back out of it and go to the home screen, then back in. it was updating up to about 30 messages then it just stopped.
+1 I think the number of sms in your box has a direct correlation to the length of time for notification....from personal experience rather than empirical data....aka, try deleting some sms-----you texting freak...lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development