PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 12:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

I personally like the bubbles. somethin different. there colored in the microsoft messaging, and plain white inside htc messaging. I put speedbooster in it to be able to x out of everything, not to mention speed it up even with animated weather on. This thing is a beast. 1 problem. MP3 trimmer doesnt work. At least the 1 i have.

Anyone have a working cab of mp3 trimmer?
Old 07-28-2010, 12:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

My phone is a tool. yeah, the colored bubbles look nice, but they take up space and require scrolling to see more of the conversation. I'm not trying to get into a pissing match here. Everyone is offering up their opinions of what they like and why. I just want the old black and white text WinMo threaded SMS back.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I really like the Windows 7 theme, but it doesn't look like it changes everything in the new 1.05 version of MaxSense...is there going to be an update to the theme? I would like to have all of the icons updated like it did in 1.05 if possible. Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:25 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
I guess because I'm not a chef (I tried and failed) I don't know the obvious answer to this, but why have both?
i have both because when in HTC contacts you have an option to use slider to navigate to texts.... without it setup like this you see a blank screen there like on previous ROMs..... Not sure why this is so confusing for everyone.... it is now setup just like other chefs, is it not?

Old 07-28-2010, 09:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by anesh01 View Post
My VZW script does read that, however im still getting overclock error, dispon is not found, when it is there in the registry ??
-Attached is the script which I have put into the startup folder on my VZW TP2 and is working. If you still get the error I would recommend that you search your registry for DIspOn and modify the script accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: txt auto_overclock.mscr.txt (3.3 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

georgepink is keeping up the good workgeorgepink is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i have both because when in HTC contacts you have an option to use slider to navigate to texts.... without it setup like this you see a blank screen there like on previous ROMs..... Not sure why this is so confusing for everyone.... it is now setup just like other chefs, is it not?

yeah, don't change a thing on this...works nicely!

so, Big, how you liking your new toy? Mines coming next week. Have you cracked the bootloader yet??????

--Johan Wolfgang Von Goethe
Old 07-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

found a woorking cab for mp3 trimmer if anyone is interested. For the guy havin issues with the icon changer, go in and clear your icon cache. some of the icons dont show up in the quick links right if you dont clear icon cache.

1 issue ive noticed, and it could be on my end. i have my google account synced up via active sync. for some reason my emails wont sync. Contacts and calender events sync fine. im connecting fine. but im lookin at 2 emails that came through and their not comin into my phone. i got the push email option selected. Any suggestions? It was just set up and working on the previous version.

And whats up with this thread havin a 4 star rating? this rom is ill.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MP3 Trimmer .cab (2.16 MB, 17 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jnuts5423; 07-28-2010 at 10:51 AM.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:53 AM
N00b

anesh01 is just getting started

did you change the name of the script to anything when you installed it or kept the name auto_overclocker ? thanks
Old 07-28-2010, 11:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

supasanch24 is keeping up the good worksupasanch24 is keeping up the good work

Did anyone see Big's last Twitter post. It's not looking good for us TP 2 users who love Big's work.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SuBDivisions is keeping up the good workSuBDivisions is keeping up the good work

Big im still getting this lockup when i go and delete MMS/SMS from either Manila's or WinMO's Client.. Here is the scanario..

I know you said they dont delete from the sense/manila client i believe, but when i hit the bottom memu and select delete, they 3d fall to the bottom and then the message is gone.. but regardless.

I usually go into my messages, select all, delete.. then go to the recycle bin select all, and delete..

Right after that delete, the phone hangs.. It doesnt bring me back to sense, it never loads up.. the delete screen with no mesages stays static.. i can press the buttons on the scren and nothing happens..
If i hit hte windows hard key, i get th estart ment, i can run any program, but sense never restarts... forcing me to softreset.

Can u check this out? I can make a video of it later if you want so you can see it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development