PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 02:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Moto Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

kymikes is keeping up the good workkymikes is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
I had the same problem yesterday after I flashed. It appears as if Voice Command was omitted from the ROM.

Install it from the cab which has been previously posted
Ditto. It didn't appear that Voice Command was in the 7/25 release at all but everything I have tried since I loaded VC manually seems to have been "fixed". FYI.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix
Phone just soft locked. I took a call. Then an SMS came in while I was on the phone. I pressed "end" and the phone just froze. Notification light blinking. Showing I was still on a call but there was no one there. I called my phone and it just rang. Nothing from the phone to show an incoming call.
let me try to duplicate this on my device and see what happens... 23569 right?
Yes. 6.5.x. The lock up only happened once. But twice now I've tried to hang up with the hardware button and the phone has acted as if it were still on the phone. I ran task29 before writing this ROM. Nothing more since the second hang up.

The stability is much more important to me than the speed. If you get bored (ha! like you haven't done enough) and feel like stripping down 7-16 like 7-25 but without all the extras (colorful SMS, etc) I think that'd be awesome. Whatever happens. Thanks for the awesome work.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

85stang is a n00b

What can i say about this ROM but WOW. This is the windows mobile i have been looking for since i first got my Mogul 3 years ago. Right now i have 80 MB free ram running 6.5.5 This is by far the best rom I have tried. I ran mighty then energy for a while, decided to try energy with Max and I was disapoint. Then I tired this one and the Max sense is worlds better than stock,mobile shell, etc.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff

Not sure if some has asked this but is there a way to disable the text messaging bubbles? Not a fan of them.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
Not sure if some has asked this but is there a way to disable the text messaging bubbles? Not a fan of them.

I had asked about getting rid of the colors and such, but now I'm seeing the bubbles exist even when the colors aren't there. Doesn't seem to bee too much consistency on when there is and isn't color. Kind of irritating.
But yeah, I'd like to see the bubbles gone, too. I'm happy with the WinMo generic threaded SMS.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff

I know NRG had a cab to get rid of his but i doubt it would work on this ROM. He ended up doing away with bubble texts because not many liked it due the the performance issues it caused. In my opinion this is a Touch Pro2... not an Ipod and i would like to keep it that way.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

That's kinda why I was saying I really liked the last release before this one. If we could get that ROM with the speed ups from this one, I think we'd have the Holy Grail.
Old 07-27-2010, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

rndchef is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone have a copy of the new "beautiful" weather icons being used with Max Sense v1.05? I want to see if I can use with S2U2 as well. Are they listed under Windows Folder? I can't find them through searching.

Thanks in advanced.
Old 07-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndchef View Post
Does anyone have a copy of the new "beautiful" weather icons being used with Max Sense v1.05? I want to see if I can use with S2U2 as well. Are they listed under Windows Folder? I can't find them through searching.

Thanks in advanced.
they are manila files.. i created the whole set for maxsense.. if you want them pm me...

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

weinberk is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuBDivisions View Post
Is anyone having issues Deleting SMS or MMS messages? Every time i delete them from either of the last 2 roms, MaxSense or Manila stops responding and never comes back up.. I can hit the start button, get to the start menu, anything else seems to work, but i can not get back to the home screen.. From either WinMo Messaging OR Sense Messaging... VERY Frustrating.. I have to soft reboot using PSSoftXP every time.. This is using the 6.5.x (Forget the #)
Similar problems here. SOmetimes when I delete a text I get a message something like, "Starting SenseUI" or something along those lines.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development