View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 02:59 PM
mdphoenix
Halfway to VIP Status

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix
Phone just soft locked. I took a call. Then an SMS came in while I was on the phone. I pressed "end" and the phone just froze. Notification light blinking. Showing I was still on a call but there was no one there. I called my phone and it just rang. Nothing from the phone to show an incoming call.
let me try to duplicate this on my device and see what happens... 23569 right?
Yes. 6.5.x. The lock up only happened once. But twice now I've tried to hang up with the hardware button and the phone has acted as if it were still on the phone. I ran task29 before writing this ROM. Nothing more since the second hang up.

The stability is much more important to me than the speed. If you get bored (ha! like you haven't done enough) and feel like stripping down 7-16 like 7-25 but without all the extras (colorful SMS, etc) I think that'd be awesome. Whatever happens. Thanks for the awesome work.