PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 05:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Hey big did you find any info out on IE with flash? It worked really well in NRG's rom. It was a "new" thing for him to implement in the 7/10 roms. The only thing i have found out in searching about it is some old release of IE from 2008. Some guy linked to it. I guess it must only be floating about in the "Developer" circles of xda and ppcgeeks

If you found it is there a cab version so we can try it on your latest rom?

Last edited by solarflarex; 07-15-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

btsride is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Hey Big,
I was wondering if their is a setting i can change for the appointments widget that would make the background go away. i have it set to none but only the date area goes clear the reminders have a black background? Thanks
Old 07-15-2010, 07:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tonyt4ever is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostphone View Post
hey guys just wondering if im the only one, my phone stopped playing ringtones it only does alarms again. it was working in the last rom. i just installed the new one yesterday and it reverts back to 01 windows ring tone unless i click on one of the alarms... did i miss a cab or something to update? i task29 and reinstalled same issue... not sure what i did wrong.
Same here....... Other than that, Mine work great
Old 07-15-2010, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Yes, it is legit

on this release Max set the weather to the front of slide clock... i will have to edit mode9 and provide a cab if this is needed...

Anyone else prefer the weather to be underneath the other widgets? If you could point me to a tutorial that shows how to edit mode9 I'll give it a try. Unless its not too difficult for you to create the cab to change the weather overlay back to being under clock and favorite contact widget that would be great. Thanks.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

After an hour and a half ..battery went from 100% to 82%.... radio 2.32.00 WU.....is it the radio? or what?.. and thats no bluetooth or wifi or data connection lol
Old 07-15-2010, 07:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
After an hour and a half ..battery went from 100% to 82%.... radio 2.32.00 WU.....is it the radio? or what?.. and thats no bluetooth or wifi or data connection lol
The battery on this is amazing. it took a couple mini charges to stabilize though....

mini=run down to 60% or so charge. Down to 80% charge.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
The battery on this is amazing. it took a couple mini charges to stabilize though....

mini=run down to 60% or so charge. Down to 80% charge.
What?
Old 07-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

basically i've charged it a few times since flashing without fully letting it run down. haven't let it run down till today. it took basically all day long from 7am till now to get to 60% (moderate usage) streaming music in commute 30mins. update rss reader and read during commute. few phone calls many texts the usual look at my phone just to think how cool it is.

it did drop pretty quickly yesterday (when I wasn't working) so i threw it on the charger real quick during the day to beef it up again.

"Wheres the beef?"

on a side note. has anyone tried that overclocker/underclocker posted on xda? been missing that since my mogul. grrrr

Last edited by solarflarex; 07-15-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

Scenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
What?
He lets his battery discharge down to 60%, charges it full, lets it run down to 80% and charges it full again. I would assume that this is an attempt to let the ROM/phone learn the batteries charge/discharge cycles. (or something like that) Not a bad idea, if it works.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

chile62 is becoming a great contributor
Talking Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Big, you r da man!
Thanks for this great rom.
I can't find the graphic eq (sound booster?) app, am I that blind? LOL
Thanks again

Ed

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development