PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 09:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

just noticed a problem with the documents tab it just says loading 99999/99999 and does nothing. i did recently copy a bunch of ringtones from a post on xda. put them in storage/my documents. i think some of them were wma and mp4. maybe its choking on them?
Old 07-16-2010, 09:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner

dgtalgoddess is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Hi, can someone please post a cab for Sprint TV? Thanks!
Old 07-16-2010, 09:28 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Hey big did you find any info out on IE with flash? It worked really well in NRG's rom. It was a "new" thing for him to implement in the 7/10 roms. The only thing i have found out in searching about it is some old release of IE from 2008. Some guy linked to it. I guess it must only be floating about in the "Developer" circles of xda and ppcgeeks

If you found it is there a cab version so we can try it on your latest rom?
I will see what i can find....

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsride View Post
Hey Big,
I was wondering if their is a setting i can change for the appointments widget that would make the background go away. i have it set to none but only the date area goes clear the reminders have a black background? Thanks
this was something new with v1.05.. i am in process of editing now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
Anyone else prefer the weather to be underneath the other widgets? If you could point me to a tutorial that shows how to edit mode9 I'll give it a try. Unless its not too difficult for you to create the cab to change the weather overlay back to being under clock and favorite contact widget that would be great. Thanks.
this can be changed in the mode9... let me get a fix and post soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndchef View Post
Donation on the way. Well deserved. This is the best marriage of Mobile Shell and Sense 2.5 there is. Keep up the great work. =D>
Thank you SO much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgtalgoddess View Post
Did we lose Sprint TV and Sprint Nav? I had them on 6-25, but I don't see them on 7-14 build.
i was sure i included them, but maybe i missed it.. sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Big are you planning to update the individual dusk themes again? I saw over at the theme section there's one main cab right now for the dusk theme. Is this one a specific color or black and white in general? Also is Window 7 theme updated for this release correct? Great job as always big.
Soon... it takes sooo much editing to do them... maybe if i had someone to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
just noticed a problem with the documents tab it just says loading 99999/99999 and does nothing. i did recently copy a bunch of ringtones from a post on xda. put them in storage/my documents. i think some of them were wma and mp4. maybe its choking on them?
i'm getting the same thing.. will look into

Old 07-16-2010, 09:34 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgtalgoddess View Post
Hi, can someone please post a cab for Sprint TV? Thanks!
here you go.. straight out of my kitchen
Attached Files
File Type: cab BiGnAdAd SprintTV.cab (2.45 MB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-16-2010, 09:35 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

So how many people are having issues with ringtones?
Old 07-16-2010, 09:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner

dgtalgoddess is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
So how many people are having issues with ringtones?
Not sure what the issue is, but I am using the ring tone 'happy' if that helps.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Epic 4g
Carrier: Spriznint

Jok3sta is keeping up the good workJok3sta is keeping up the good work

mani really want to use this rom but right now its VeRY unusable for me.. I get the sleep of death EVERYTIME the screen goes off. even after multiple hard resets.. and when i say everytime i mean everytime.. the phone would still ring and the buttons would still light up but once the screen goes off it doenst cme back on at all. o well.. guess this rom isnt meant to be for me
Old 07-16-2010, 09:57 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jok3sta View Post
mani really want to use this rom but right now its VeRY unusable for me.. I get the sleep of death EVERYTIME the screen goes off. even after multiple hard resets.. and when i say everytime i mean everytime.. the phone would still ring and the buttons would still light up but once the screen goes off it doenst cme back on at all. o well.. guess this rom isnt meant to be for me
i guess not.. i would not be able to use this ROM either...

All i can say is that these ROM's i post are the exact same as the one i use on my device.... NEVER get an SOD... i would not be making these ROM's if they performed as you described.... Sorry it didnt work out for you
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Epic 4g
Carrier: Spriznint

Jok3sta is keeping up the good workJok3sta is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i guess not.. i would not be able to use this ROM either...

All i can say is that these ROM's i post are the exact same as the one i use on my device.... NEVER get an SOD... i would not be making these ROM's if they performed as you described.... Sorry it didnt work out for you

well i just reflashed to another rom and its doing the same thing. so its just my phone that effed up.. im going to try and flash to stock and take it to sprint see if they will replace it for me
Old 07-16-2010, 10:38 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jok3sta View Post
well i just reflashed to another rom and its doing the same thing. so its just my phone that effed up.. im going to try and flash to stock and take it to sprint see if they will replace it for me
cool... hope you give my ROM another try
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development