PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 12:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by supasanch24 View Post
Did anyone see Big's last Twitter post. It's not looking good for us TP 2 users who love Big's work.
I'd be happy if I'm "stuck" with the current version
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Did anyone see Big's last Twitter post. It's not looking good for us TP 2 users who love Big's work.
What's Big's Twitter name so I can follow him?

[IMG]h[/IMG]
Old 07-28-2010, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SuBDivisions is keeping up the good workSuBDivisions is keeping up the good work

Just click on the Twitter link in any of his posts.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

oh what a surprise, another great update, but still have this one problem. when im in the text pages or contacts pages i have to push the back button on the bottom to get to a point where i can get back to the homepage. the end button never works. is this normal. is not a huge problem to do this but itd be nice to just use the end button
Old 07-28-2010, 01:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 running XDANDROID full time
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

skyguy04 is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Is voice command an issue in this latest 6.5.x version as well? I can't seem to get the long press send button to work. It says error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
oh what a surprise, another great update, but still have this one problem. when im in the text pages or contacts pages i have to push the back button on the bottom to get to a point where i can get back to the homepage. the end button never works. is this normal. is not a huge problem to do this but itd be nice to just use the end button
I think it just this release that is having the issue. 07/16 release is fine when pressing the Home button.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:06 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
i wouldn't say that.... MaxSense has been a deeply involved project for me and i don't see giving it up any time soon... Yes i am IN LOVE with my Droid X, but the ol' TP2 will still get the attention it deserves

This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 running XDANDROID full time
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

skyguy04 is just getting started

Pressing the Marketplace quicklink on the left page also returns the error "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename". Any ideas?
Old 07-28-2010, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

supasanch24 is keeping up the good worksupasanch24 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i wouldn't say that.... MaxSense has been a deeply involved project for me and i don't see giving it up any time soon... Yes i am IN LOVE with my Droid X, but the ol' TP2 will still get the attention it deserves
Great to hear. Keep up the great work! I can adjust my pacemaker back to normal now.=D>
Old 07-28-2010, 02:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy04 View Post
Is voice command an issue in this latest 6.5.x version as well? I can't seem to get the long press send button to work. It says error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename.
Voice Command has been omitted from the past couple ROMs. You need to install it yourself. It will then work as expected.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development