PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 12:41 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

Big...Same with Motor, I'm running clean and smooth here too. sms works fine, ringers work fine, notfications work fine, FB and internet work out of the box. speed is there too. Not really noticing any improvement (or degredation) of bati life...Sprint provisioning is great---did you change or upgrade it??
dld the win7 theme + layout, but can't find the blue wallpaper...it SR to the grey wallpaper, and can't see the blue, is it another cab??

the only thing I've found is the alarm is broken through widget and clock...nice build!!
Old 06-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Big...Same with Motor, I'm running clean and smooth here too. sms works fine, ringers work fine, notfications work fine, FB and internet work out of the box. speed is there too. Not really noticing any improvement (or degredation) of bati life...Sprint provisioning is great---did you change or upgrade it??
dld the win7 theme + layout, but can't find the blue wallpaper...it SR to the grey wallpaper, and can't see the blue, is it another cab??

the only thing I've found is the alarm is broken through widget and clock...nice build!!
thanks for the feedbak guys... at the beach right now and didnt bring laptop. will be back tomorrow to look into issues... win7 wallpaper is in cab and installs to mydocs..maxsens...wallpaper

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-26-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Are you talking about the blue wallpaper that come with the win7 theme ffkip? There should be like 2 different blue ones in the Wallpaper folder after you install the cab. Battery is really nice so far. I am on 21899 and I decided to chunk in that battery cab from Hypnotic on another thread and so far been getting 50% with almost a full day of phone call and texting.
Old 06-26-2010, 12:49 PM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

enjoy the beach.........perfect and cloudy here in Seattle....can't wait to move to Phoenix
Old 06-26-2010, 12:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work

anyone in here ever use a MR.X ROM?? just want to see how stable maxsense is compared to X's ROM, since X's ROM is hands down the most stable one out there.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Also just to check to see if it's not just mine, but is there suppose to be a blutooth icon after you turn on the BT function? For some reason I try turning mine from both the action icon or the comm manager and BT turn on, but no icon show up on the phone indicating so.
The icon for bluetooth and wifi does work if your taskbar is maximized, or it does on the VZW version.

Try going to MaxSense Settings and Taskbar and change to Maximized.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Are you talking about the blue wallpaper that come with the win7 theme ffkip? There should be like 2 different blue ones in the Wallpaper folder after you install the cab. Battery is really nice so far. I am on 21899 and I decided to chunk in that battery cab from Hypnotic on another thread and so far been getting 50% with almost a full day of phone call and texting.

can you post that cab?? Maybe Big can throw it into the mix
Old 06-26-2010, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff

If anyone is unable to send txt messages from contacts. Try this:
After you get a message sent to you either select the sms widget or right swipe home key and select messages. With the message showing in that window with the little green bubble icon and pencil in the top right corner, click on the message for it to open up so you can reply. It will be the reply screen with the 5 icons on the bottom "Contacts, Message, Mail, Facebook and Call History".

I just reply using that screen and then after that everything seems to work perfect. Of course if you use the slide keyboard, you get the 5 icons overlapping the field for your message your writing. 'We already know it does that'

I hope this makes sense.. Before doing that listed above, when I would click on a favorite contact and select Send Message, nothing would happen but now it works fine.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
can you post that cab?? Maybe Big can throw it into the mix
It is in the cab, if you downloaded the Windows 7 with Default settings, it might be in the other one, I don't know, since I just installed the w/settings cab.

Last edited by SLCMotor; 06-26-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

So far the only lockup that I have had which required a soft reset was when I opened the task manager using the icon on the top right on the taskbar. I had about 5-6 program applications showing, I selected Menu/End All Tasks.

The working progress bar appeared and then stayed there and the phone froze, no buttons would work at all. This has happened twice when doing the exact same thing. It seems to works fine if I don't have so many programs open.

Has anyone else had this happen?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development