PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 01:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Big, Sprint 21xx 6/25----busted alarm on both widget and clock
i set my alarm through the slide clock widget after unhiding alarm. It went off this morning w/o a hitch (my dont waste the day away alarm at 1030am. heh

@big I have 3 requests for the next rom. I hope you can implement.

1. fix the sprint nav icon. it look fugly and i have to install sprint nav 2 1 4 0 to get one for my pretty today screen. I use it all the time. Not a huge deal but would be handy to just have the icon be ok.

2. add rss reader. This program is pretty good and I think alot of people use it. I hunted for a cab for it but not sure if its the latest, and its sort of a wonky install. (2 cabs) maybe its a virus :/

3. add star trek communicator sliding kb sound. NRG puts this in his rom and I think its fricken funny. Yes I am a nerd, but when I open up my kb on the train and its a star trek communicator sound the looks/comments I get are priceless.

Hope you are having a great day at the beach! I live in portland so enjoying the 70 degree weather which i think is perfect. ffkip you are a psychopath for wanting to move to AZ and that 120 degree heat.. no thanks!

Last edited by solarflarex; 06-26-2010 at 02:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-26-2010, 02:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

mliksa87 is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

big i think this is the best rom so far. ive been running it since it came out and i must say i havent had any issues yet. everything works. im excited. the latest maxsense is great too.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner

dgtalgoddess is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCMotor View Post
It is in the cab, if you downloaded the Windows 7 with Default settings, it might be in the other one, I don't know, since I just installed the w/settings cab.
I'm using 21899, does it have it? How exactly is it saving battery life? Thanks!
Old 06-26-2010, 03:11 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

glad to see all the comments about people enjoying the ROM... makes it soooo worth all the work i put into it... out here by the pool right now at the beach enjoying a nice cold miami vice floated with with dark rum ..... mmmmmmm
hopefully the kids will keep themselves entertained for a hot minute while i finish.. lol
will be back home tomorrow and got some plans for the rom.... hope ya'll are ready for it....

been talking with dibbson and he's going to hook the rom up with an easy to use theme changer to change to whatever theme u like using my ROM... should make it a bit easier...
also plan on skinning my new dialer with something very nice.....

oh well back to my drink

Old 06-26-2010, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner

dgtalgoddess is just getting started

2. add rss reader. This program is pretty good and I think alot of people use it. I hunted for a cab for it but not sure if its the latest, and its sort of a wonky install. (2 cabs) maybe its a virus :/

I second this request. I find this little app useful.

Also if I could add... to anyone who can respond.

1. Can I change the lock keypad? I would like to remove the env and the people icon and leave the unlock icon by itself, make that icon bigger.

2. Maybe move the unlock slider down a little.

3. Can I make the fonts for the Menus smaller? It's way too big for me.

4. When composing a txt message and I type in a contact name, all phone numbers associated with that contact shows up and so its confusing as to which one is the mobile number. I seem to remember my old Q9c filtering them. Is this possible?

5. Lastly, is there a way to put a lock shortcut (quicklinks)? I want to be able to just press it if I'm in a hurry.

Thank you in advance!
Old 06-26-2010, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
can you post that cab?? Maybe Big can throw it into the mix
I grab the first one from here (The regular one..Not the Default Setting):
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=126685

After installing the cab and rebooting, I just go to Edit Wallpapers---My Device--Wallpaper and both Windows 7 wallpapers are in there.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
glad to see all the comments about people enjoying the ROM... makes it soooo worth all the work i put into it... out here by the pool right now at the beach enjoying a nice cold miami vice floated with with dark rum ..... mmmmmmm
hopefully the kids will keep themselves entertained for a hot minute while i finish.. lol
will be back home tomorrow and got some plans for the rom.... hope ya'll are ready for it....

been talking with dibbson and he's going to hook the rom up with an easy to use theme changer to change to whatever theme u like using my ROM... should make it a bit easier...
also plan on skinning my new dialer with something very nice.....

oh well back to my drink
Sounds like you are having a bit of fun with your own rom at the beach! top notch rom for sure. not one issue. Everything works great. That new chat (text msg) client with this would be over the top. Can't wait for the 2015 max release. That thing is lightning quick and allows smaller text, better copy paste options etc. Very nice stable release with this one. aside from what I mentioned for my personal use. It is near perfect. With that texting client it would probably automatically turn my tp2 into solid gold.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Last edited by solarflarex; 06-26-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

GreenScrew is a n00b

I know the phones are very similar, would this ROM run on an Imagio (Verizon/Whitestone)?
Old 06-26-2010, 08:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hillb54 is a n00b

been runing it since latest release(6/25).... no issues yet. great rom!! Am i missing BsB tweaks in this one? was not in settings like old one. also, i have to agree with earlier post about choosing which phone number to use when texting. Is there a fix for this?
Old 06-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

ahhhhhhhhhhh, you guys rock...a bunch of ya'll were helping me out...lol...however, I was looking for Monkeygods "hypnotic batti cab" Thanks ya'll...great to see you helping out...ya'll have been thanked
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development