View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 03:11 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

glad to see all the comments about people enjoying the ROM... makes it soooo worth all the work i put into it... out here by the pool right now at the beach enjoying a nice cold miami vice floated with with dark rum ..... mmmmmmm
hopefully the kids will keep themselves entertained for a hot minute while i finish.. lol
will be back home tomorrow and got some plans for the rom.... hope ya'll are ready for it....

been talking with dibbson and he's going to hook the rom up with an easy to use theme changer to change to whatever theme u like using my ROM... should make it a bit easier...
also plan on skinning my new dialer with something very nice.....

oh well back to my drink

This post has been thanked 1 times.