PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 08:51 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Will be posting the new Facbook 1.5 Manila Tab as soon as it releases... DO NOT download the one from the creator's site if you are planning to use on MaxSense... It WILL NOT work....

i will provide a cab that works with MaxSense.. Just installed it and its working great.. One thing is that if you want some of the new features you will have to authorize facebook via your device.. Read more about it on post 2 HERE

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

echap10613 is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Yes, it is legit

on this release Max set the weather to the front of slide clock... i will have to edit mode9 and provide a cab if this is needed...

i know what you mean.. thats why i usually leave a gap at bottom of all panels to be able to swipe easily... will discuss this with Max.

whats the prob with fbook app? i will be release updated fbook today

not sure what's wrong here.. From home screen i click right bottom softkey and click home wallpaper... i select the one i want and it changes.... is this what will not work?

i did leave out the "high quality wallpaper" in MaxSense settings... you might want to check that first.. i did
I picked from the maxsense wallpapers chose the blue walpaper did a soft reset and nothing.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:59 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by echap10613 View Post
I picked from the maxsense wallpapers chose the blue walpaper did a soft reset and nothing.
do you have "high quality wallpaper" checked in MaxSense Settings?
Old 07-15-2010, 09:10 AM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
Got the scrolling issue with the media player again. When you open the full screen version and scroll to a file with a long title then hit home, the title will continue to scroll.
Quoting myself since I didn't get a response when you did your last run through.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Slartibartfast is a n00b

Loaded the new rom this morning, looks great. Still have the problem with the keyboard shortcut to open browser not working though any ideas.

"The File 'OperalL' cannot be opened"

this is not a picture of my phone. i just grabbed a pic and circles the buttons i use in mspaint.
tp2.jpg

BTW, is there a benefit to running in global mode since sprint locks everything down(as far as I know)? I switched the phone to CDMA mode and activesync seems slower for some reason. It has been processing messages from gmail for 10 minutes.

When I flash a rom, i do task 29, then flash, then clear storage. Am I missing a valuable step here?
Old 07-15-2010, 09:17 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
Got the scrolling issue with the media player again. When you open the full screen version and scroll to a file with a long title then hit home, the title will continue to scroll.
are you referring to the media player tab or widget? or Windows Media Player?
Old 07-15-2010, 09:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

zinov is just getting started

Not sure what I did but I some how I turned off the main flip clock on the home page and have been unable to get it to display again. Will I need to clear memory or hard reset to fix it?
Old 07-15-2010, 09:19 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
Loaded the new rom this morning, looks great. Still have the problem with the keyboard shortcut to open browser not working though any ideas.

"The File 'OperalL' cannot be opened"

this is not a picture of my phone. i just grabbed a pic and circles the buttons i use in mspaint.
Attachment 74257

BTW, is there a benefit to running in global mode since sprint locks everything down(as far as I know)? I switched the phone to CDMA mode and activesync seems slower for some reason. It has been processing messages from gmail for 10 minutes.

When I flash a rom, i do task 29, then flash, then clear storage. Am I missing a valuable step here?
don't have that shortcut on my verizon device... that shortcut is just referencing the wrong program name... does anyone have a sprint TP2 keyboard shortcut cab? that way i can see what i need to edit
Old 07-15-2010, 09:20 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinov View Post
Not sure what I did but I some how I turned off the main flip clock on the home page and have been unable to get it to display again. Will I need to clear memory or hard reset to fix it?
have you tried to add it back in edit widget mode?
Old 07-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

All ROMs are Up!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development